What is more offensive to you when watching an NFL game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The players disrespecting our flag or this total inept officiating. Oh yea, I almost forgot one, Kraft having this dumb ass Goodell in his back pocket. No wonder people are tuning out the NFL in record numbers.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'll add Tony Romo calling out a play before it actually happens. Sometimes the "noise" between him and Nance can be very annoying.

fearsomefour

Legend
It's like choosing between a kick in the gut or a punch in the face.....
Numbers of people "tuning out" is overhyped as they don't count other means of watching games.....
This will be locked in 3....2....1.....

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The officiating. I watch football to watch football, what happens before the game is irrelevant to me.
The officiating hasn't just been bad in the playoffs, it's been bad all season and season's before. It really slows the game down, and most of the calls are suspect.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Anything patriot related...which of course automatically includes bad officiating.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The players disrespecting our flag
You start your post by stating your opinion as a fact.

Unless you can read those gentleman's mind you don't know if they were actually disrespecting our flag or they were making a statement pointing out inequality.

You want to jump right to some kind of "fact" that they were disrespecting our flag when it is a FACT that you don't know that is the truth.

Therefore, it's hard to take this post serious.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'll add Tony Romo calling out a play before it actually happens. Sometimes the "noise" between him and Nance can be very annoying.
I have said this before.....Nancy is the freaking worst. I hate Nantz. Put the game on with the sound off if he he is doing the game usually.
At least ifnhenis calling a Pats game he has a reason to mention Brady's name every 20 seconds. The walking definition of a cuck.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'll add Tony Romo...
He was irritating the hell out of me last night because he kept on making calls wrong even when they were showing the tape over and over again.

That was obviously a non bobble, the ball didn't move touchdown that the Titans player made.

Romo said three times;
Did the ball move?
Did the ball move?
Did the ball move?

The New England player was obviously down by contact but Romo was trying to say it could be a touchdown when it was obviously not.

Then the second touchdown by New England he was doing the same thing.

Irritating. It started to make me wonder if he was crazy or blind.

I had to finally tell him to shut up.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm "this close" :sadwalk::redcard: to never watching the NFL again if they don't address the biased officiating soon.

It's more apparent than ever that "Money" is more important than "Fair".

I'm fully expecting more biased officiating in the Patriots favor in the upcoming Pats-Steelers game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if this will be locked by page 2 or 3?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unless you can read those gentleman's mind you don't know if they were actually disrespecting our flag or they were making a statement pointing out inequality.

It is disrespectful, I don't really care what their reason for doing it is. I'm going to get off this board now because I will not go back and forth with you about the proper setting to point out social inequality.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The players disrespecting our flag or this total inept officiating. Oh yea, I almost forgot one, Kraft having this dumb ass Goodell in his back pocket. No wonder people are tuning out the NFL in record numbers.

I don't consider Americans exercising their first amendment rights offensive at all. I might not agree with them, but it's their right.

I do think it's pretty disgusting that in this day & age, and on this level, the majority of refs in the NFL get calls wrong frequently and show blatant favoritism.

Ellard80

Legend
Can't believe we had to bring that up again... here is a thing if you want it to stop - stop hitting that refresh button on the argument.

It would have died off months ago....

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent

You want to jump right to some kind of "fact" that they were disrespecting our flag when it is a FACT that you don't know that is the truth.

I see it as disrespectful.

…..

Legend
The flag stuff is most offensive to me. It's typically pretty easy to ignore that kinda stuff, but I'll admit to being a bit miffed at the grey areas being trampled by people who have an elevated sense of entitlement. I really dont give a fuck what any player thinks or doesnt think on whatever social issue he wants to grandstand upon. My opinion doesnt matter to them, and thier opinion sure as hell doesnt matter to me. I'm less offended by the flag issue than I am that a player thinks he might have something to say and I'm supposed to listen.

The officating stuff is human. Doesnt bother me at all. For some reason, I find it easy to move on. Its pretty funny though that we cannot seem to define a reception or incompletion anymore.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

They aren't disrespecting the flag. So if you are going to complain at least get it right and find out what made players take a knee during the anthem.

And if that bothers you more than shitty officiating I have to laugh.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Eh, I don't have an issue with it. Government pays for all that s
B.S. anyway, I say save the money. It's a little strange anyway.

Now refs being garbage is stuff that I care about. That can change the outcome of games. Poor officiating shouldn't be covered up or hidden out of fear that the league might look bad. The league looks bad when they have refs throwing bullshit flags that the announcers have to talk about with confusion. Every game has a play where they're talking about if they "see" the penalty or not. I'm sorry, but what? If you're having a hard time with spotting the foul in slow motion then how are we calling that live?

…..

Legend

You're giving everybody waaaaay to much credit. Especially yourself. Try simplifying things. If someone is offended that someone kneels at the flag, then thats the only fact that is relative. Dont read peoples minds, dont ask why is the person kneeling, just dont go to the next level.

Therefore, it's hard to take this post seriously.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm going to get off this board now because I will not go back and forth with you about the proper setting to point out social inequality.

According to YOU, it's just your opinion. But you don't get to decide the proper setting for anyone to protest anything. That isn't up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.