What is Different this Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I think it's obvious. ..Im hammered by the end of the 1st quarter instead of late in the 4th quarter. It going to pants-off before halftime that is making this team a playoff contender. You're welcome, McVay.
Oh, and I thought it was my lucky underwear.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Call me Captain Obvious, but it's McVay. He was able to sell these great coaches on the Rams and on himself. Everything else is driven by that.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
A fascinating thread topic, Loyal.

So many things have changed for the better. Easier to list the things that HAVEN’T changed, actually.

But if we want to keep it simple? Everything eventually became fundamentally changed upon the McVay hire. All else flows from that decision.

It was a brilliant hire and started a chain reaction of fundamental positive changes that are still occurring even now.

McVay’s hire of Wade and Wade’s hire of quality asst coaches was also brilliant.

McVay, in turn, hired outstanding O asst coaches that were teachers. Another cascade of positives has resulted.

The resulting positive changes in team culture, effectiveness, results, and player growth have been both rapid and dramatic. Hell, this team is scarcely recognizable in comparison to last year’s version.

Seldom have I seen such a turnaround in a HC’s first season, much less first 6 games.

Our future is very bright with these coaches in charge.

BTW, I would be remiss if I didn’t include Snead in this commentary. The un-handcuffed Snead, that is.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Whit and Sully

Offensive coaches including McVay

Kupp and Woods and Watkins over last years WR's

All positives

Unrelenting, redundant Fisher hate....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PARAM

Hall of Fame
50% New additions, 50% New coaching
100% New philosophy.......you don't end every drive with a kick. You end every drive with a celebration.

Psycho_X

Legend
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rob-Boras.jpg

url