What Interviewed Ram Do You Most Like?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm talking about current Rams. I have to say that many of my favorite Rams are not on the List. Love you Todd, but man, you are a boring interview. Almost as bad is Jared "I'm just tryin' to get comfortable" Goff. Donald is ok. My ranking:

1. Michael Brockers: I was charmed when Brockers gave his first presser after moving from DT to DE, and gently chided reporters about his change of status. He is a smart interview.

2. Marcus Peters: Peters could be number one on this list because of the element of danger about him. He won't give the political answer, hence my slight breathlessness whenever he answers a question.

3. Johnny Hekker: I don't know what happened with Hekk. He is funny in a quirky sort of way and used to have a "What the Hekk" show for Rams.com when the team was in St Louis. Don't think badly of me when I say that he probably had that Midwest, homogeneous white guy appeal that they no longer wanted. I think Dani was replaced for similar reasons. The LA market has a much more multi-ethnic demo, which maybe his look and humor was thought be out of place? Hekk is a funny guy whenever he is given any time to speak or interview others.

4.Andrew Whittworth: Whit is straight up smart, whose thoughts are fun to hear.

5. Aqib Talib: He's got a little no-nonsense way of answering of questions, about himself. But he has learned some political lingo, and may drop into the Goff & Gurley range because of it...

6. Rodger Saffold: smart dude.

7. Pharoh Cooper & Cooper Kupp: Pharoh has a dazzling smile and a fun personality, while Kupp has an earnest quality that I like to hear expressed.

jjab360

Legend
LA just hasn't discovered Hekk yet. Took St. Louis a little while too. He'll be the most entertaining interview during Super Bowl week imo. ;)

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
My Ram interview rankings:

High: Talib (super-engaging)
Hekker (goofball funny)
McVay (at times repetitive, but insightful as ever).

Low: Goff (aw shucks cliches)
Gurley (so chill I could nap)
AD (me not we).

Wildcards: Peters (danger zone)
Suh (articulate bounty hunter)
Snead (cliches pre-draft, but reveals good info post-draft).

Last edited:

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Youngblood and Dryer were probably the all time best for me.
Namath had a good one, too, after the Eagles games 1977.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Robert Woods: Intelligent, humble, complimentary of others, and interesting.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams have so many good people on that roster now that it's quite a list. I do however think @LoyalRam was on something really strong when he put Peters up there at 2 on his list... :rolllaugh:

lloyd.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
1. Michael Brockers: I was charmed when Brockers gave his first presser after moving from DT to DE, and gently chided reporters about his change of status. He is a smart interview.

He's thoughtful about what he says.

3. Johnny Hekker: I don't know what happened with Hekk. He is funny in a quirky sort of way and used to have a "What the Hekk" show for Rams.com when the team was in St Louis. Don't think badly of me when I say that he probably had that Midwest, homogeneous white guy appeal that they no longer wanted. I think Dani was replaced for similar reasons. The LA market has a much more multi-ethnic demo, which maybe his look and humor was thought be out of place? Hekk is a funny guy whenever he is given any time to speak or interview others.

Hekker cannot be #3. I agree with @Merlin you were on something when you made the list so we forgive you. It's a great topic.

Robert Woods: Intelligent, humble, complimentary of others, and interesting.

He's like Brockers, his responses are thoughtful. You can tell he respects the reporters too.

@jjab360 nailed it about LA not discovering Hekker yet..........someone should send out some demo tapes for him.