What if we threw the house at skill positions?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm sorry, Franktik, but this is a nightmare of a draft. Case Keenum is Case Keenum. Surrounding him with weapons won't change who he is.

And I don't know why you'd draft Braxton Miller to backup Tavon in a role that isn't large enough for two players.

Grabbing a bunch of WRs/TEs won't fix our QB spot.

Do you still feel good about Connor Cook? Because he can be had in the 2nd it seems, or Paxton Lynch at 15? Or do you think it's a necessity to trade up for a QB?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you still feel good about Connor Cook? Because he can be had in the 2nd it seems, or Paxton Lynch at 15? Or do you think it's a necessity to trade up for a QB?

I'm fine with Cook but I wouldn't wait until the 2nd to grab him. Fine with Lynch. This team needs a QB. The top 4 will all suffice. But my preference is Jared Goff.

I feel good about DE and CB now. RB will be good too after the draft (even if it's an UDFA).

It's a Fisher joke. Those are the three positions he loves to draft.