What if Sean McVay is really an asshole?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
When was the last time a coordinator turned down a head coach job offer?

I’m sure there are examples but I can’t think of any off the top of my head.
just off the top of my head the oc of the cheaters who is under belicheat who is supposed to be a prick to work for.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah the verbiage is terrible. Looking at the way the different systems encode information I think it's the least efficient verbiage. For a rookie coming in who has never been exposed to it, that has to be kind of rough.

Here's a cool article on the EP system and it does some comparisons and whatnot: https://grantland.com/features/how-...helped-maintain-dominance-tom-brady-patriots/

Honestly, I talked at length at the end of Fisher's reign about the EP system especially the verbiage.

That's the one thing about the WCO that I absolutely hate... the verbiage is garbage.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I wonder if Goff loses his GF because moving to Detroit - damn

I think your concern is misplaced with respect to Goff or any substantive young dude who is a successful pro athlete and has tens of millions of dollars in his pocket. There is a big market out there and not so many such guys available.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if Goff loses his GF because moving to Detroit - damn
Why would he?
His view only goes from this:
700FFA99-235E-4428-8B6C-ADBE8439FEAB.jpeg

To this:
FA9C424E-FF7D-425C-9A9C-B058E63205C6.jpeg

Oh, wait a minute...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She comes across like a solid girlfriend. I’ll stick with that perception until proven otherwise.

100%.

Whatever videos I've seen her in with Jared she never comes across as fake. He's a lucky guy.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
She comes across like a solid girlfriend. I’ll stick with that perception until proven otherwise.
I won't stick with any perception at all about someone I will never meet and couldn't care less about. My point was that if she leaves him because he has to spend time in Detroit, then she's not worth his time. That's all.

Tano

Legend
I won't stick with any perception at all about someone I will never meet and couldn't care less about. My point was that if she leaves him because he has to spend time in Detroit, then she's not worth his time. That's all.
To be honest - my question in my mind should really have been in blue font because I was putting down Detroit for the most part not her.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
100%.

Whatever videos I've seen her in with Jared she never comes across as fake. He's a lucky guy.

Especially from the top down.I don’t know what’s upstairs.We can talk about a woman’s effect on players.Start from Warner.

Tennis & Aggasi ? There are a lot of examples,but one that sticks out this 2020 season is Aaron Rogers.Go Daddy.

Since it is a Sean Mcvay asshole thread.I do wonder & a little upset about his relationship.He is the leader & needs to make things right.Les Snead has a good woman & is starting to age him a bit.Mcvay wants to stay young forever,run routes & breakup passes.