What Happen for Us to Find the Promised Land Next Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Clayton actually put us in the discussion (saw in on FB.)

I'll start it off. SB has to be healthy for 19 games...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Two things.

NOT letting opposing QBs register a 94.7 QB Rating against our defense again.

And

NOT letting opposing teams rush for 103 yards per game again.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
OL must stay healthy and protect SB, while opening holes for the run game.

D must play good-great all year, no soft D to start the season.

WRs have to help SB, cut down the drops and prove to him they will go get the ball if he throws into tight coverage.

And most importantly, the Rams must outscore their opponent more often than not.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Our secondary has to be able to limit the automatic 8 yard pass, our O-line needs to stay healthy, and our receivers need to stop dropping the damn ball. Oh - limiting stupid penalties would be nice.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Healthy Rams in general and a little luck

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Guard, Free safety . .. .the two things we didn't get done last year. We got the LLB, RB, SS, slot WR, and Barrett Jones is like having an extra #2 pick. He will have good shot at starting center.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice to see these lists are much smaller than in the past. ;)

We've come a long way from 3 years ago. Go Rams!

tonyl711

Starter
healthy Oline, healthy SB, WRs getting a better grasp of the offense (and the ball). secondary has to be more aggressive, no more 10 yard cushions, and add a safety.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I say we focus hard on division opponents and get the crucial wins inside the NFC West. I can't see us making the playoffs in this beastly division if we go 1-5 again. Draft, scheme, and game plan everything around getting the leg up on these guys.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Fill the holes on the OL and at CB/FS. If the rams are able to do that then I believe they have an excellent chance of winning the nfcw....keep it mind Seattle might be losing some valuable players via FA

Penguin.

Rookie
Considering Walton loved giving opposing WR's a seven yard cushion, those 94.7 QBR's are over. We have a great front seven, so let them run free. Get a FS, a guard, and possibly a back-up tackle or receive.