What game is everyone watching?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I am watchin the Raiders vs. Vikings...its 24-7 Raiders! Man, Palmer is tailor-made for this offense. Bush is giving me my fantasy points right now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
None of them. The best one is Bengals/Ravens and that's only being shown in their local markets. I'm about to go out until the Ram game.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
ljramsfan said:
I am watchin the Raiders vs. Vikings...its 24-7 Raiders! Man, Palmer is tailor-made for this offense. Bush is giving me my fantasy points right now.

Same.

Minni started well, but when they lost AD they just fell apart.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm watching Dallas-Washington now, hoping the Redskins win...man I hate the Cowboys

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
libertadrocks said:
ljramsfan said:

Same.

Minni started well, but when they lost AD they just fell apart.

The Raiders nearly gave the game away. That was suprising. Also suprised to see just how mobile Ponder is. I thought Minny would be dead in the water after they lost AP. Of course the AFC West is still completely wide-open.