What ever happened with Stetson Bennet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Nope, apparently it will remain a mystery, not to be spoken of. Kind of like what happened to Todd Gurley in the Super Bowl?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Alien Abduction Space GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I literally just read an article dated today or yesterday where the reporter asked McSlay about Stetson's status for next season.

He said that it is too soon to know if he'll be on the roster next year. That was all he said, but that doesn't sound extremely promising.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I quit giving a shit about this a while back. I thought he'd be a nice fit for backup, but if he's in a place where the game isn't a priority then we don't need him around.

oldnotdead

Legend
If he's gone for alcohol reasons then the last thing he needs is to be placed in stressful situations. It takes years to come back from that. Time for him and the Rams to move on. Piss poor vetting is all I can say. Why would you draft a kid that clearly and I mean clearly has a drinking problem?

McVay IMO is being diplomatic. Do you think Snead or better yet Kroenke wants him back? For Stetson's sake he should either flip burgers or become a bartender, i.e. either avoid it or succumb to it and complete the distruction of his life.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to speculate, but I have to assume it's a substance abuse issue.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The wide speculation behind the scenes from reporters is depression. Can't verify it without naming names, but that's why everyone is reportedly giving him his privacy.