What buttons would you like to add to ROD Posts?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How about a six nipple scale. One meaning it wasn't worth your second hand getting involved, six meaning there is definitely some good play going on here.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about a six nipple scale. One meaning it wasn't worth your second hand getting involved, six meaning there is definitely some good play going on here.
huh?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cuz stars are boring.
I get the "nipple" rating system, but what I don't get is "One meaning it wasn't worth your second hand getting involved, six meaning there is definitely some good play going on here." I need some interpretation :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Um... I dunno what to tell you but if you have nipples and you are only using one hand, there is probably nothing special going on. Now if you got six nipples at your disposal, there better be some good stuff happening. If not you got yourself into something and no rating system can help you. Thought it was pretty obvious that six nipples should be far better than one but.... I suppose if you're in a Greek bath house it could be the reverse but someone else will have to expound on THAT. Humor fading fast....