What Bucs fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
By far the funniest fan base I’ve come across. Not much in the way of forums. A lot of them are still taking about the Giants game. But I’ll post more when I see it.

What to expect: Buccaneers vs Rams preview

Discussion about expectations for this game Sunday. I personally think that our corners will probably be torched but I’m confident our pass rush can get some pressure on Goff. I think Godwin and OJ are going to be important and crucial if we are going to have a chance since I see most of the focus going on Mike. We need this win if we have any chance of success moving forward.

However if we look competitive and have a lead at one point and blow it from shitty coaching decisions or blow it in the 4th I may blow a gasket.
I predict a complete meltdown by our secondary against a competetent offense that is coached really well. I think we were lucky the first games that we played against injured QB or generally not so good wide outs. Now with the Rams i see a good QB, good recivers and a coach that knows how to attack our secondary.

It will be a long game if our CBs can´t step their game up.
Well..I said the game against the Giants will be the point that proves who we are. And again I think we're stuck in a losing culture. We will most likely lose this game. Overall, we'll probably go 6-11 this year. Next year hopefully 8-8. Sorry boys but when you've been a bucs fan since 02...you can smell if it's going to be a shit bucs team by week 3

I view the Rams game as an opportunity because a W here would be a huge momentum swing.

However I'm not going to be let down when we lose.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for posting this, Legatron4. At least most of these guys are not talking out their ass, which makes me like them better than the Browns' jackasses. I hope our fanbase shows up and McVay impresses upon the team that these guys are an NFL team and they can beat your ass if you take them for granted.

Having said that, we should beat them pretty badly if the player's heads are right.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
These guys are hilarious.
Have any Bucs fans ever logged on here? would love to see some new converts to ROD :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my best and oldest friends is a Bucs fan. We’ve shared many years of football misery.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
"I expect us to continue to dominate on run defense and force Goff to beat us. And then I think Goff is going to beat us. "

(y)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys should know my feelings about Tampon by now.

Fucking fucs.
Text from a Bucs fan friend:
A918B226-A6AC-44E4-BB93-393C71013A4C.jpeg

wize1980

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Wize
lol thats one of the funnest thread i had read so far.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
"I expect us to continue to dominate on run defense and force Goff to beat us. And then I think Goff is going to beat us."

giphy.gif

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Best humor all day... Of course, i am at work, where it is mostly cynicism here anyway!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That one got me. I laughed really hard. I was expecting the typical, "Make Goff beat us and we'll win." The actual ending was quite a twist. It reminds me of us during the dark days of Rams fandom lol.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, I just want to note that the Bucs got Shaq Barrett for a bargain (much to my chagrin), and he has 8 sacks in 3 games. :love:

Logy

UDFA
Name
Logy
From the Buczone.com

This game is going to make the brutal prison rape scenes in 'Oz' look like the sweet love making in the Notebook.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my best and oldest friends is a Bucs fan. We’ve shared many years of football misery.
I was thinking, this reminds me of the 2009 ROD site comments, except, we were never this negative or comfortable about being basement dwellers. Think about this. it took us 32 games and 2 seasons to win 3 games. We already won 3 games this year and we have a serious chance of repeating as NFC champs with the best defense in the NFL. Enjoy this special ride my Rams bros & sisters!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
From the Buczone.com

This game is going to make the brutal prison rape scenes in 'Oz' look like the sweet love making in the Notebook.

Y'all can't know how glad I am that I haven't gotten my coffee, yet.

I woulda blasted half the cup all over my screen with that one.

holy shit, these guys are funny!