Well...we just lost Derek Carrier to the Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Commence pooping in your pants right about...............wait for it...........................now.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Liked him but they must be thinking Hemingway will be an upgrade or they plan to draft one.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy Excrement, Batman!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Good luck Mr. Carrier ... although I'm not overly concerned about this loss.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
See yah Carrier. Don't let the door hit you where the lord solit yah! I never understood or cared for that signing anyways.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Well there goes our 7th round pick, thanks for nothing Snead.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Commence pooping in your pants right about...............wait for it...........................now.

Our season is over...
subTYY9.jpg

WestCoastRam

Legend
I like a healthy Hemmingway above him. That being said, since you never know with injuries, I expect the Rams to seek some TE depth later in the draft.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
It’s ok, still time to get Tyler Eifert. With Watkins gone he is our best chance (other than maybe Jordy Nelson) to acquire a real redzone td threat.

Eifert can actually run the seam better than Graham but he missed 22 games over the last couple years. I want the rams to look at him though. There better be a FA TE or WR signing this week or there will be some pant pooping. Excuse my language.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
What did they see to sign him for 3 years?

He is really fast in madden

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Higbee got lucky, because of his inconsistencies I thought Carrier was a better showing even in the short amount of time he played. If Higbee can't catch contested passes he should be next on the chopping board.