Well that was embarrassing.......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This happened yesterday at the assembly I pastor. Every Sabbath we have assembly prayers where we as a congregation pray for any who are in need of Yahweh's help. Recently we have been praying for a young man who has been afflicted with severe migraine headaches which seemingly came out of nowhere.
His named is Micah Downey (not his real last name). We have been praying for his recovery and healing for several weeks now and yesterday I asked my assembly, "How is Micah Kiser doing? Has Yahweh healed him from his migraines yet?" Well everyone looked at me with a blank stare so I repeated my question, "Well come on now does anyone know how Micah Kiser is doing, you know, the young man with the severe headaches we've been praying for?"
Finally one brave soul spoke up and said, "I don't know anything about a Micah Kiser but Micah Downey's mother did tell me he is doing much better now."
Well at that point I realized what I had said so I blurted out, "Oh that's wonderful.....praise Yahweh!!!" and I quickly moved on to another prayer request.
I am kind of thankful that no one from my assembly came up to me and asked who in the world is Micah Kiser. It would have been a bit awkward to explain what I was thinking of while we were in a prayer session and all.

Of course on second thought I would have gladly of told them that once he gets on the field he is going to be dishing out the headaches and not be receiving them.
So go Rams!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Last edited:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Hey I think you mean Micah Kiser. Micah Hyde is a safety for the Bills.
I really am looking forward to seeing Kiser in action Thursday, hope he flashes.
Hope the Micah with the headaches gets better!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
This happened yesterday at the assembly I pastor. Every Sabbath we have assembly prayers where we as a congregation pray for any who are in need of Yahweh's help. Recently we have been praying for a young man who has been afflicted with severe migraine headaches which seemingly came out of nowhere.
His named is Micah Downey (not his real last name). We have been praying for his recovery and healing for several weeks now and yesterday I asked my assembly, "How is Micah Kiser doing? Has Yahweh healed him from his migraines yet?" Well everyone looked at me with a blank stare so I repeated my question, "Well come on now does anyone know how Micah Kiser is doing, you know, the young man with the severe headaches we've been praying for?"
Finally one brave soul spoke up and said, "I don't know anything about a Micah Kiser but Micah Downey's mother did tell me he is doing much better now."
Well at that point I realized what I had said so I blurted out, "Oh that's wonderful.....praise Yahweh!!!" and I quickly moved on to another prayer request.
I am kind of thankful that no one from my assembly came up to me and asked who in the world is Micah Kiser. It would have been a bit awkward to explain what I was thinking of while we were in a prayer session and all.

Of course on second thought I would have gladly of told them that once he gets on the field he is going to be dishing out the headaches and not be receiving them.
So go Rams!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~
Sooooo good LOL thanks for sharing

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That’s some funny stuff Pastor. I can imagine the confused looks. :ROFLMAO:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey I think you mean Micah Kiser. Micah Hyde is a safety for the Bills.
I really am looking forward to seeing Kiser in action Thursday, hope he flashes.
Hope the Micah with the headaches gets better!

I was wondering why he was wondering about a bills db.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, Praise Yahweh! No reason we can't keep two Micah's in mind for prayer.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Your story reminded me of this bit from South Park (just substitute "Broncos" for "Rams"):

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great story @ArkyRamsFan and it reminds me (and I understand some of you are getting tired of my stories, but indulge me once again please) back when I was in the Air Force in Ohio (1989) I was dating a "PK" Preacher's kid, always did well with them, anyway, the day before the 1989 NFC Championship game Rams vs. 49ers, her father was working on his sermon for the next day polishing it up and I asked if he could throw in a little request for the Los Angeles Rams and he looked at me like I had inspired him and I was looking forward to Church the following day.

That Sunday, Pentecostal Minister BTW, when it came time for his sermon, he started out by saying..."My Daughter's boyfriend asked me to say something about the Rams today" and then he went on and on how when you become a man, you have to move on from childish things. Was somewhat shocking as he always enjoyed watching football, but nonetheless, the Rams went on to lose 30-3 that Sunday and I broke up with his Daughter on Monday because I felt her father was responsible and it drove me back to Catholicism.

Last edited:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Great story. Next time can you throw in a prayer about AD returning to the flock. And if its not too much trouble can you ask the big guy to smite his agent. Just a little smite.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
What would have even more cool Arkey, the whole congregation would have said, in unison, he's making the Rams D at LB!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Someone used the word, "pray" !?!

Pray someone please call the prayer police. :D

…..

Legend
Dont sweat it Brother Arky, I too, find myself distracted by our Rams during normal work hours.