Well, somebody had to ask......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I'll start with Jim Everrett....and I say that because I deal in reality...and Goff taking a step back is a reality.

Now...do I want to see that? No! I'm more confident that he'll do well with Mcvay at the helm.
Jim Everett had his best year as a Ram in 1989.
His second best?
1988 - his third year in the league, (and it's not even close) - after playing 5 games in year one, and 11 in year 2.
That's reality.
Cheers!

RamWoodie

Legend
Jim Everett had his best year as a Ram in 1989.
His second best?
1988 - his third year in the league, (and it's not even close) - after playing 5 games in year one, and 11 in year 2.
That's reality.
Cheers!
While the stats looked great....did you bother to notice in year 3 Everett threw 18 picks? Now you can spin that...but 18 picks is a huge step back...that too is reality.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
While the stats looked great....did you bother to notice in year 3 Everett threw 18 picks? Now you can spin that...but 18 picks is a huge step back...that too is reality.
You just changed the narrative. I'm out.
BTW - love your avatar, but maybe you should change your name to Ram(I'll get rid of your)Woodie. :rimshot: