Well, it's Week 9 so it's time to Talk Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
OLB edge rusher - need depth

CB- not sure what will happen with Tru and we lack depth behind the 3 starters .

LT- not I'm the first 2 rounds!! , free agency is the place to find starting o linemen.. we just can't seem to get it right in the draft .

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
OLB edge rusher - need depth

CB- not sure what will happen with Tru and we lack depth behind the 3 starters .

LT- not I'm the first 2 rounds!! , free agency is the place to find starting o linemen.. we just can't seem to get it right in the draft .
I agree with you here...If a top LT prospect is available in the last quarter of the first round of the draft I would make that high considerations if not an outside/boundary corner would be right there too. It would not bother me at all if the first 3 selections by this Ram team were an LT & 2 outside Corners. Rams do not have a 2nd rd pick.

Rams have four picks in the 5th & 6th rounds where I would hope to land a few edge rushers/tweeners, a safety plus a OG if they can not sign UFA Spencer Long..