Welcome Rams_sence_1956 To Rams On Demand!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I think were talking about real age here. I think I just got younger.
Welcome to the ROD 1956! :woot::bigup::woot:
Stop by the members map and pin your location. It's good to see we're finally getting some wisdom on this board! :wink:

P.S. Can I call you 56 for short?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad to have you aboard! We had a Rams fan in Fillmore Calif that actually purchased the first 50 yard line season tickets when they moved to Calif from Cleveland. The local paper had a story on him back in the early 1990's (he has since passed away) as he had so much Rams gear and memorabilia, it was amazing. You are right up there in terms of longevity! Thanks for supporting the team all these years!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
WOW! WELCOME! You beat ol 1962! Enjoy this place. It is a beacon of RAMDOM! I hope to hear some of your experiences as a Rams fan.

PhxRam

I get the feeling this guy is merely a flyby account.

He made an account, did a search, then left.

I may just start making it mandatory that you must make at least 1 post before any of the site features are enabled.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I get the feeling this guy is merely a flyby account.

He made an account, did a search, then left.

I may just start making it mandatory that you must make at least 1 post before any of the site features are enabled.
I recognize that name from somewhere (the 'sense' thing), but I just don't remember where.