Welcome back Kevin Demoff!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
6VW4JUP.jpg

Once again, in true magnanimous form, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President Kevin Demoff is here to answer your questions.
The forum will be open for one week (closes on 1/27), so get your questions in before the deadline.

Three rules.

1. Be sure to read the topics so that you don't duplicate a question.
2. ONE topic per thread please.
3. Do not reply to threads. Every question must be a new thread topic.

Thanks again to Kevin for stopping by to mix it up with the fans at ROD!

kdemoff

UDFA
Sorry to have to stop answering questions tonight, have a project at Defensive Coordinator that needs some work! I look forward to rejoining tomorrow evening to answer some more questions, many thanks for your patience!

Kevin

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Sorry to have to stop answering questions tonight, have a project at Defensive Coordinator that needs some work! I look forward to rejoining tomorrow evening to answer some more questions, many thanks for your patience!

Kevin

1b1.gif

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Not sure but I got the feeling @Farr Be It was assuming KD never came back to finish the Q&A so I was showing him the link to the actual Q&A. Y'know.... to show him how wrong he was once again.
Can’t a guy have a little fun around here? If I can’t walk down some of the dusty hallways of this crap hole and stir things up, I might just go mad. Mad, I tell you!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can’t a guy have a little fun around here? If I can’t walk down some of the dusty hallways of this crap hole and stir things up, I might just go mad. Mad, I tell you!
Just wanted to make sure you weren't wandering aimlessly. We each have our own moderation rooms. It was really embarrassing for one of our former mods when we allowed that kind of stuff around here.