GAME DAY Week 7 - The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
SUNDAY OCTOBER 23, 2022

Atlanta at Cincinnati
Detroit at Dallas
Indianapolis at Tennessee
Green Bay at Washington
Tampa Bay at Carolina
NY Giants at Jacksonville
Cleveland at Baltimore

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Watching Falcons/Bengals. Love these matchups you don't see very often.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Watching Packers/Commodes - Packers just muffed a punt in their 20… the returner didn’t even try to Fair Catch it - that’s how you lose your job!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The more I watch the Bucs the more I think we have a chance against them in a couple weeks. Even with our line problems. First 4 possession 4 punts. Last possession time runs out in the half. As long as our offense doesn't give them free points I think its a game we should win.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
You must be a masochist. :laugh3:
Haha - I’m in DC for the week and am too hungover to go to a bar yet!

Antonio Gibson is excellent for the Commodes - no way they trade him while Rivera has a job.

Heineckie is trash.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
GB just had a 62 yard strip sack returned for a TD called back on illegal contact downfield. LaFleur is outraged, but also he’s not a great coach. Lost both challengers for the game by the start of the second quarter

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol Commodes. They catch a break when what looked like a fumble return TD for the Packers but an illegal contact negates it. Then they try a 47 yard field goal and it hits the upright. Packers still lead with the ball before the half.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bucs are really struggling. 6 possessions 5 punts. The other one was when time ran out in the half. Aaron Rogers only has 46 yards passing in the first half. These two teams don't look so formidable now. Rogers doesn't have the same weapons he had in the past. Age could be catching up the Brady. His passes don't look as accurate so far.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, Bucs got for it on 4th and 1 at the Panthers 20. Didn't make it. Still scoreless. They tried runs at 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1. Got zero yards both times.