Week 7 Power Rankings.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Hey, us stoners take offense to that !!!
Took one to know one
Sean Penn Girls GIF

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I take it New England did not use their 5th year option on Michel?

They did not.

What's funny is that they've had RBs go down and are really missing Michel who never wanted to leave.

I'm very glad to have him. He's a very different runner from Hendo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I didn't read thru the OP yet but if the Rams aren't in your top 5 i don't want to talk to you.

Only loss is to an undefeated team. Strength of schedule is toughest among the top 7 teams in the NFC. Then there's the eye test of being balanced on offense. The only reason i can't put them #1 is the Cards loss and the defense is still rounding into shape.

Mine:
#1 Cardinals
#2 Bills
#3 Rams
#4 Bucs
#5 Cowboys

4 of 5 NFC Teams there. A lot of people coming into this year were saying the AFC was stronger.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I didn't read thru the OP yet but if the Rams aren't in your top 5 i don't want to talk to you.

Only loss is to an undefeated team. Strength of schedule is toughest among the top 7 teams in the NFC. Then there's the eye test of being balanced on offense. The only reason i can't put them #1 is the Cards loss and the defense is still rounding into shape.

Mine:
#1 Cardinals
#2 Bills
#3 Rams
#4 Bucs
#5 Cowboys
We'll see with Arizona- Kyler Murray is susceptible to getting hurt.

Tano

Legend
4 of 5 NFC Teams there. A lot of people coming into this year were saying the AFC was stronger.
I would say they are even

You can mix and match the following 10 teams

Rams
Cardinals
Cowboys
Bucs
Packers
Bills
Chargers
Ravens
Titans
Chiefs/Raiders

Tano

Legend
We'll see with Arizona- Kyler Murray is susceptible to getting hurt.
one of the few things I think we agree on.

I just don't see Murray lasting an entire season.

Could surprise me but I doubt it.

Ellard80

Legend
its just hard for me to care about rankings this early..

The Cardinals were 5-2 early last year and didnt make the playoffs.

The Panthers were 3-0 earlier this year.... packers got destroyed their first game. cleveland was 3-1 and now not looking too good...
the broncos were 3-0....

Its just too early.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
one of the few things I think we agree on.

I just don't see Murray lasting an entire season.

Could surprise me but I doubt it.
So far the only team to really hit him was SF and if they had a QB it would have been the cards 1st loss. One thing to point out with the Cards, their timing on playing all these good teams has been great. The Titans are way better now than the 1st game of the season. The vikings missed game winning field goal. The Rams coming off a huge game against TB and sandwiched in between TB and Seattle. Niners had no QB. And while the Cards were missing some coaches, the Browns were missing Chub and Landry, Baker wasn't 100%. Plus much of the AFC hasn't dealt with the Card's offense and I think at this point the team is catching teams off guard. They have been really good and the D is definitely surprised me, but I really see this roll they are on slowing way down the second half. Their schedule is pretty tough. I won't be surprised if they go 6 and 5 or 5 and 6 the rest of the season. Still playoff worthy, which is way more than I thought.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
So far the only team to really hit him was SF and if they had a QB it would have been the cards 1st loss.
I agree, and when he was hit, he came up sore. He has not made it through a season without dings and his performance dropping off.
They have been really good and the D is definitely surprised me, but I really see this roll they are on slowing way down the second half. Their schedule is pretty tough. I won't be surprised if they go 6 and 5 or 5 and 6 the rest of the season. Still playoff worthy, which is way more than I thought.
I don't think JJ Watt makes it through a whole season either.