< UFL > Week 4 UFL Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I went to the Battlehawks game. It was awesome, and if you heard a loud voice at the start of each defensive play, that was me.

And the good guys won, 32-17, despite the refs really screwing us.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I watched the game. I'm not real confident in our coach but they are fun to watch.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Jake Bates still kicking at 100% accuracy for the year. Cripes. He's given himself a real shot at the NFL.

He's 2 for 2 from 40-49, and 4 for 4 from 50+.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
We need to move quickly once their season ends as Bates is drawing interest. Vikings and Lions have been linked to him by the sporting news, though it’s simply speculation, as they also have an urgent need

Last edited:

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
We need to move quickly once their season ends as Bates is drawing interest. Vikings and Lions have been linked to him by the sporting news,
I would think that he’s on the radar of every team in the league, with the possible exception of the Ravens, given his stellar performances so far.