Week 3: What the Bucs fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Defense needs to keep the score down. That's the most important thing for us. From there, Gurley will start to roll up yards and I think the offense will put up some points, certainly enough to win if we see the same defense we saw week 2.

Bucs will win if they get points early or if it's a shoot-out. Rams just aren't ready for that offensively. Defense has to hold it down.

jap

Legend
Gaines has always locked down Evans. Even back to their college days. I have a sneaky feeling Gaines could have played last week, but Fisher wanted to nurse him back to 100% health for this marquee match-up.

Not sure who the uninformed Bucs fan is, but we have our "Evans Stopper."

Your feeling about Fisher saving EJ may be true. Head coaches tend to err on the side of caution with players returning from injury. However, keep in mind that EJ may have some rust to shake off as he returns. Nevertheless, a upcoming match-up with Evans has gotta be marinating really well with him.

jap

Legend
lol. He could have "taken it out against them" during the game in which it was happening.

Jameis: "Hey I'll get you guys for that!!! Better hope we don't play again sometime down the road and stuff, or it's on!"

I suspect we may be seeing The Mighty One's first multi-sack game of 2016. Running down Wilson for that strip-sack had to feel great after all the recuperation, and he may be ready to strut his prime-time stuff now! Having Aaron barreling up the middle to collapse the pocket isn't going to help Jameis much. Hayes has to be ready to close off the other escape route if Quinn & Aaron are bringing it.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I don't know gang, I may be in the minority, but I could see us losing this game :hiding:.

Until our offense shows some sort of life, I have no faith in them scoring anything more than 10-17 points. Our playcalling, while improved last week, still looks very suspect. We need to get Gurley the ball early and often. We also need to minimize the number of penalties we commit. We're always good for at least 7 to 10, and it is literally the most madning thing:seizure:!! By having Gurley rollin' and playing disciplined and controlled football, we can expect more scores, eliminate the crowd noise, and ultimately keep our Defense rested to get after the quarterback. But I truly expect one or two personal fouls in this game against our guys for hits on Winston. Something tells me Fisher is quite fine with a few unnecessary hits from time to time to assert our aggressive nature. And remember, we're in their house so the calls will tend to go their way.

Idk boys, something tells me we may be in for a huge letdown. I'm a DIEHARD but something about this game doesn't sit right with me. Help me out here!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
wow....real nervousness....I likey:whistle::yess:
3qaitle.jpg

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I don't know gang, I may be in the minority, but I could see us losing this game :hiding:.

Until our offense shows some sort of life, I have no faith in them scoring anything more than 10-17 points. Our playcalling, while improved last week, still looks very suspect. We need to get Gurley the ball early and often. We also need to minimize the number of penalties we commit. We're always good for at least 7 to 10, and it is literally the most madning thing:seizure:!! By having Gurley rollin' and playing disciplined and controlled football, we can expect more scores, eliminate the crowd noise, and ultimately keep our Defense rested to get after the quarterback. But I truly expect one or two personal fouls in this game against our guys for hits on Winston. Something tells me Fisher is quite fine with a few unnecessary hits from time to time to assert our aggressive nature. And remember, we're in their house so the calls will tend to go their way.

Idk boys, something tells me we may be in for a huge letdown. I'm a DIEHARD but something about this game doesn't sit right with me. Help me out here!

I agree, our team often has a big let down game after a tough fought out win. It's been the reason why this team has been a sub .500 team for the last....million years? Hopefully we don't fall under the same trap.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched the LA Rams site's video of Aaron Donald, and he says that Winston gave him shyte (at the Pro Bowl) about not sacking him in the game we won.....It's not a coincidence that he remembered that yesterday...lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We need to put Winston on his ass early. My biggest knock on him is his he doesn't have a short memory. Rattle him and he has the potential to carry that frustration into the next few plays. Our defense may be the first team to score this week.

If we can't get to Winston for some reason, he could pick us apart.

tbux

Rookie
If I am Williams I am bracketing Evans- I honestly think he is the only guy we have to worry about defensively. We take him out the game- and I don't think they can do much offensively. Sims is a 3rd down guy- not much to worry about up the middle. Stay contain!! don't let anyone get outside. VJACK is old- a shell of his former self. Not worried there.

Like many of their fans- this should be a low scoring affair and turnovers will determine this one IMO. If we let Evan beat us- shame on us. Take him out the game and we win this one.

If we cant throw it this week- time to panic- bad secondary in TB. Might be a big Austin day.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Had the EXACT same feeling last year when we played Washington after beating the Hags in the opener.
I'll say it right now - we lose and it's 7-9 (BULLSHIT) max this year.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gaines has always locked down Evans. Even back to their college days. I have a sneaky feeling Gaines could have played last week, but Fisher wanted to nurse him back to 100% health for this marquee match-up.

Not sure who the uninformed Bucs fan is, but we have our "Evans Stopper."
his name is aaron donald. hard to throw when aaron is tackling you right after the snap . (y)

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'm actually picking the Bucs this game but those Bucs fans are practically changing my mind. They really know how to make us sound like a great team haha.

Honestly though, I'm concerned about our secondary with their big receivers. We all know about sensabaugh, Joyner is awfully short for Mike Evans/Vincent Jackson, and I'm not sure about Josh Hill who got some time last week. I'm sure Tru will be fine, but even if Gaines is back, you can't expect a lot from him in his first game in over a year.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Also, don't forget this is their first home game, so their fans will likely be pretty rowdy.

jap

Legend
I watched the LA Rams site's video of Aaron Donald, and he says that Winston gave him shyte (at the Pro Bowl) about not sacking him in the game we won.....It's not a coincidence that he remembered that yesterday...lol

Winston is gonna have to learn the hard way to STFU when dealing with marque opponents. You simply don't! give a prideful guy like Aaron a reason to want to slam dunk your sorry butt at any time!!! And with The Mighty Quinn strugging off his early recuperative caution|concern about tweaking anything by flat out chasing down that Wascally Wussell Wilson for a strip-sack last weekend, Robert may be feeling his competitive oats once more and may serve up a multi-sack game. If Aaron turns this into a friendly multi-sack competition, Winston will be really sorry he opened up his big mouth. We saw Hayes serve up a multi-sack effort last season, and with his own native competitive fire, if Aaron and Robert a bringing it, expect him to join the sack party.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Bad move Winston, you could wind up like this ....

Gifford-Bednarik.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!" ( For those of you too young to remember this, That's Chuck Bednarik Standing over Frank Gifford! Everyone thought Gifford was DEAD!!)

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
We've had Tampa's number for 4 straight years and it's their home opener. I am not liking this match-up.
We really need our offense to find itself.