Week 2 games thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
I'm trying to figure out if Minnesota overachieved, or we just sucked. Because there's no way that Minnesota team is the same one that we played last week.

You're right. They are missing arguably the best running back in the world.

They are, in fact, NOT the same team. Not at all

Athos

Legend
I'm trying to figure out if Minnesota overachieved, or we just sucked. Because there's no way that Minnesota team is the same one that we played last week.

Both. They got very, very good blocks you don't always get on a weekly basis and got to face Austin Davis.

jdhommert

Rookie
Hey man. Who cares. Spags gave us his best, career effort in drafting Quinn. He blew monkey balls as a HC, but I'll always give him a pat on the back for that one.
Im not disagreeing or anything..

But people give that regime a lot of credit for drafting Quinn and all

But man he was by far the BPA and really fell to them. Everyone had him as a top 10 pick and never falling that far. That draft class was loaded too. Almost every single pass rusher picked in the 1st round is an absolute stud.

Hard to screw that one up lol

JAGS TD

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
You're right. They are missing arguably the best running back in the world.

They are, in fact, NOT the same team. Not at all
This is definitely true. Guess Peterson has a huge impact on their offense even when he wasn't doing so well in our game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hey man. Who cares. Spags gave us his best, career effort in drafting Quinn. He blew monkey balls as a HC, but I'll always give him a pat on the back for that one.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

jdhommert

Rookie
Sure seems like Davis will start for us this week. We will see.

Patriots blocked Vikings FG attempt and ran it in for a TD are you f'ing kidding me

Athos

Legend
Well, Saints within a TD against the worst half they could have had against the BrownBags.

jdhommert

Rookie
halftime
10-7
AZ
Time to make a quick munchie run!
Yep i might go whip up some food really quick now that everyones at halftime.

Redskins have a minute left and driving down field. 27 yard pass, certainly will be in FG position at least..

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

They are a different team without AP in the backfield. NE's D has a much easier job than we had last week.

jdhommert

Rookie
freak the Patriots.
stepbrothers-did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Just as many suspected, the Vikings aren't sh*t without AP. I'll tell you what, they better be thinking about life after AP because without him they are a suspect team. It's WAY easier to game plan against them knowing you don't have to worry about that guy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
NY gets a blocked punt. Jennings. Nice!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
AP is a great running back no doubt. NE is getting better pressure and DB's are making plays.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
See that Delanie Walker TD in the Titans game??? Holy crap he took a big hit, smashed off the defender then turned on the JETS.