Week 13 TV Map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Only 1 user can access at a time. 1 game per password. I offered to pay for it, but dont want to get bounced in the middle of Rams game because he wants to check in on his FFB teams....
Boo

At least Netflix gives you 3 online accesses

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a friend who is back in school and offered it to me. Maybe next season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I turned on Crackstream on my 10” kindle and turned the TV off. Hopefully my Kindle fire to HDMI cable arrives in time for me to put it on the TV.

I’m making a late Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday though. So for one more week I may be better off waiting and viewing on Game Pass. 4:00-7:00 may be tough with interruptions.

i bought a kindle port to hdmi tv cord and tried to get it to work on my smart TV and it’s not doing anything. I tried every HDMI slot and setting on the tv.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s on Sky Sports NFL. That’s in the pubs and our homes.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Living in Portland Oregon I always get the shehawks game. :sick: It does pay off twice a year.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
It’s on Sky Sports NFL. That’s in the pubs and our homes.
Thanks,I have like 10 different Sky Sports links,none say NFL,but on the Action I'm watching Titans Browns now.

Thanks again.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks,I have like 10 different Sky Sports links,none say NFL,but on the Action I'm watching Titans Browns now.

Thanks again.

Oh ok I think it may have been called Sky Sports Action before they renamed it Sky Sports NFL. Just took a pic, this is what you want top left hand corner.

0CB75CEB-48A4-4A92-9433-86FDA6287E72.jpeg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3B914635-6928-4B05-9795-AC19B2745F9C.png

Found this as well, looking good for you.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
i bought a kindle port to hdmi tv cord and tried to get it to work on my smart TV and it’s not doing anything. I tried every HDMI slot and setting on the tv.
Ok Elm called around and none of the family has kindle.

I did get 1 good suggestion, you tube it.

If you have a firestick, I can give you a link for today's game,just pm me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ok Elm called around and none of the family has kindle.

I did get 1 good suggestion, you tube it.

If you have a firestick, I can give you a link for today's game,just pm me.

Thanks. I don't have a fire stick. We have a smart TV. I was cooking and my daughter took my phone so I missed this message or I would have replied sooner.