Week 13 TV Map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
CBS has the doubleheader this week, so hopefully you luck out with the late Fox game. Looks like it'll hit a few more states this week.

1606956712724.png

Get the rest:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Why do the have the AFC South markets watching our game?:unsure: Kinda Weird. Do theseTV guys know those markets are AFC?

Q729

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why do the have the AFC South markets watching our game?:unsure: Kinda Weird. Do theseTV guys know those markets are AFC?
Lol yeah I know what you mean. I guess they just flip a coin in those little pockets.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't the NFL and the networks make more money by streaming the games for free? Think of all the extra advertising dollars they would get. And people would still go to the games. I guess they are holding out for more cash... like the $400 NFL Ticket -lol. With all the streaming sites that are out there, you would think they would have given up by now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't the NFL and the networks make more money by streaming the games for free? Think of all the extra advertising dollars they would get. And people would still go to the games. I guess they are holding out for more cash... like the $400 NFL Ticket -lol. With all the streaming sites that are out there, you would think they would have given up by now.
No.
Direct tv pays 1.5 billion to the NFL. for exclusive deal.
we’ll see what happens when that deal expires after next season.
I expect Amazon to make a play for it.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I like Meyers. Jennings...not so much.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So there's only 4 games in the late time slot, 2 of which I will have available to watch. Philly and Giants. So I will be stuck watching redzone where they'll only show the Rams if they absolutely have to
At least I'll know I can watch the next 2 weeks for sure

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
No.
Direct tv pays 1.5 billion to the NFL. for exclusive deal.
we’ll see what happens when that deal expires after next season.
I expect Amazon to make a play for it.

There is SOOOO Much money being left on the table with that stupid DirecTV deal, it’s not funny.

Hopefully, they’ll finally listen and do what the music industry did 20 years ago.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is SOOOO Much money being left on the table with that stupid DirecTV deal, it’s not funny.

Hopefully, they’ll finally listen and do what the music industry did 20 years ago.
How so? It's basically a double dip. CBS/FOX still spend thru the nose for regional action. DTV is 1.5 BILLION on top of CBS/FOX

Tano

Legend
So there's only 4 games in the late time slot, 2 of which I will have available to watch. Philly and Giants. So I will be stuck watching redzone where they'll only show the Rams if they absolutely have to
At least I'll know I can watch the next 2 weeks for sure
You really need to go to the streaming site

"https://nflbite.com/"

I just connect my computer to my smart TV and I see the game in HD 65 inch screen.

Usually I only lose connection twice during the game and have to go to a different stream that is listed on that site.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You really need to go to the streaming site

"https://nflbite.com/"

I just connect my computer to my smart TV and I see the game in HD 65 inch screen.

Usually I only lose connection twice during the game and have to go to a different stream that is listed on that site.
I cant use my pc (work firewall issues) and I did have a nice stream with crackstreams, however the delay was a good minute behind, and with having redzone on the TV it was too confusing/frustrating. I'll give that a shot this weekend though, good looking out! Thanks

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Live on Sky Sports for us over here.

Tano

Legend
I cant use my pc (work firewall issues) and I did have a nice stream with crackstreams, however the delay was a good minute behind, and with having redzone on the TV it was too confusing/frustrating. I'll give that a shot this weekend though, good looking out! Thanks
It's about 20 seconds behind if I recall correctly sometimes longer

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I turned on Crackstream on my 10” kindle and turned the TV off. Hopefully my Kindle fire to HDMI cable arrives in time for me to put it on the TV.

I’m making a late Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday though. So for one more week I may be better off waiting and viewing on Game Pass. 4:00-7:00 may be tough with interruptions.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
NFL Sunday Ticket stream $99 if you got a college age kid or can get a college email address.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he gives you the password, you can access it thru your playstation.
Only 1 user can access at a time. 1 game per password. I offered to pay for it, but dont want to get bounced in the middle of Rams game because he wants to check in on his FFB teams....