Week 10 Predict the Score Houston @ Los Angeles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
37-13 RAMS and I will be moving onto week 11 in Survivor!

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well I thought you had the power but see that you are just the deep pockets
. @CGI_Ram do we need to merge or just make @RhodyRams pay out twice this week.:hiding:

TexasRam

Legend
Blue Angels 39
Lone star 2nd string 20

Some amazing WR’s over there, so I see a few deep connections.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams seem to struggle at home...BUT...I don't think that the case tomorrow. Gurley was asked about the "home crowd" in an interview and he made it clear that regardless of the crowd, they have to come to play.

I expect a larger crowd tomorrow...and I expect the game to be somewhat "in the air" until the second half because the Rams don't know this Savage kid well and Houston is tailoring the offense to him. Houston also is decent on defense.

Savage "stunk it up" against the Colts and the Ram defense is gonna pressure him. The Texans defense will tire in the 2nd half and the Rams pull away.

Rams 37 Texans 13

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Rams 40
Houston 13

I'm noticing that the Rams season is reminding me of that scene from Bruce Almighty.

tumblr_o1ferhDpik1v0ki82o1_500.gif

The wife heard me mention this and said, "so...Rams Almighty?"

And I said, "YEP! Rams Almighty!!!"

Now we just have to avoid going crazy and screaming "SMITE ME OH MIGHTY SMITER!" on a rain-soaked highway and we'll be good!