CAMP REPORT Wed Aug-15 Camp Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm sure they know it. The Rams' best chance to get some good and consistent TE play is Everette but with him dinged up things look a little iffy at the position. Higbee's a talent, but that lack of focus christ. And Hemingway is a tease.

Higs might still have a good season and all, but I need to see him actually do it. No more rainbows and unicorns for me with those two dudes and if Everette doesn't show something this year we're going to see the Rams invest in the position.

Johnny Mundt is injures as well.

Now thinking about yesterday. Josh Reynolds must be hurt again ? Wow- sucks !!
Mike Thomas was not effective yesterday. Pharoh Cooper made a few catches.

#11 made a few nice , big time plays.

I like Higbee & think he will be a lot better when the lights go on. I gave him a bunch of crap at the start for missing a pass !! He & McVay heard it. Just happened to often in last years training camp & carried over during the season a little.

Hemmingway way should have been a defensive player. Thought that last season watching him on special teams as well,before his injury. Maybe even during Fishers time ?

He is a good TE except can’t catch.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I gave him a bunch of crap at the start for missing a pass !!

You've said stuff like this a few times. Do you frequently heckle our own players and do you feel it's going to help? Kind of reminds me of Bud Light's Real Men of Genius.

Here's to you, Mr. Sideline-Football-Heckler-Guy.