We need a #1 big receiver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Been thinking this since the superbowl , we need that 1 guy that can make contested catches. Our guys are quick and run great routes but our top 3 guys do not make many contested catches.

Watkins was perfect for this if he wasnt made of glass . He had size , downfield speed and could fight off press coverage

Just a thought , any ideas on this ?

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Everett. He is becoming more and more a part of this game, though I do want his hands in traffic to be a bit better.

To be honest, I was a little surprised by Kupp Sunday. It seemed he was playing a step slower, or less intense than the fired-up defender covering him. (I can't believe I would ever say that about CK) Actually the whole offense seemed to be very... acquiescent all game. No fire in the belly.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Nah we don't need any WRs. We need guys that can block. Even Reynolds looks pretty good when goff has a couple of seconds to throw. Everett and co have really shown this season they are playmakers when nothing else is working. They always get open and they always get YAC. So it's not something that's on the top of our priority list.

Kupp did seem a bit off on sunday. Maybe he was sick or dealing w jet lag from England. Sometimes it takes a good two or three weeks to fully recover from the brain fog

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I think we have the receivers.
Not a concern for me.
It was only last year that our offence was being argued to be better than the GSOT.
We don't have another Bruce or Holt, but we have major weapons in Cooks(concussions though), Woods, and Kupp. Reynolds is good.
Everett and Gurley.
Massive potential...still.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I think we were missing Cooks. He stretches the defense and allows Woods and Kupp to take advantage of the middle of the field.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been thinking this since the superbowl , we need that 1 guy that can make contested catches. Our guys are quick and run great routes but our top 3 guys do not make many contested catches.

Watkins was perfect for this if he wasnt made of glass . He had size , downfield speed and could fight off press coverage

Just a thought , any ideas on this ?

I've been saying this for years . The Rams receivers all around the same build , and not very physical . The Hags have 3 big , physical, and fast receivers . Tough matchup for a CB like Hill .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp and Everett can do that.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
We need guys that can block.

If Goff had time, this O would tear it up. Without time, the O falls apart.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If our line could block we wouldn't need any other kind of receiver other that what we have. Its pretty simple. Give Goff time and the receivers will all look good.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I've been saying this for years . The Rams receivers all around the same build , and not very physical . The Hags have 3 big , physical, and fast receivers . Tough matchup for a CB like Hill .
The WRs arent the difference makers for the Hawks - its RW running around. And lets be honest - Tyler Lockett is better at coming down with 50/50 balls that Metcalf, and Lockett is a shrimp.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The WRs arent the difference makers for the Hawks - its RW running around. And lets be honest - Tyler Lockett is better at coming down with 50/50 balls that Metcalf, and Lockett is a shrimp.

DK is just a rookie , and adding a "sober" Gordon gives them big red zone targets . I can still remember the 2012 draft where quite a few of us wanted Jeffries , and Brian Quick was the pick .
I had no idea who that was .

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
DK is just a rookie , and adding a "sober" Gordon gives them big red zone targets . I can still remember the 2012 draft where quite a few of us wanted Jeffries , and Brian Quick was the pick .
I do not believe that any team has ever added a "sober" Gordon.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
But at least Quick was a "big" WR. Unlike when we traded up for smurf Tavon Austin when we could have stayed put and drafted Deandre Hopkins.