Way too early Division Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
AFC East
Miami
NY Jets
Buffalo
N. England

AFC North
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Cleveland

AFC South
Houston
Indianapolis
Jacksonville
Tennessee

AFC West
Kansas City
Las Vegas
LA Chargers
Denver

NFC East
Philly
Dallas
NY Giants
Washington

NFC North
Detroit
Green Bay
Chicago
Minnesota

NFC South
Atlanta
N. Orleans
Tampa
Carolina

NFC West
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Arizona
Seattle

Who ya got?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm too lazy to predict the order of each division.

But this is what I got as far was the division winners and wild card.

AFC Division winner
Miami
Baltimore
Houston
Kansas city

Wild card
Cincinnati
Buffalo
NY Jets

NFC Division winner
Dallas
Detroit
Atlanta
San Francisco

Wild card
LA Rams
Philadelphia
Green Bay

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
SF is gonna be interesting. They got some aging vets. Depth is thin. But the starting roster is good enough to win a lot of games. A few injuries and it gets tough. Its also possible there will be a decline in play for the aging vets. But until proven otherwise they have to be favorites to win the west.

I think Detroit has a good shot at the top seed. Explosive offense. If the back end of the defense improves I'd give them the edge over the 49ers for top seed. Will Jordan Love continue where he left off? He sure surprised me.

Dallas has slipped some as far as overall talent. But they're still good enough to win the division before the annual playoff choke. Philly still has talent. They just gotta get over the late season collapse. Commodes and Giants are bringing up the rear.

NFC South is the weakest division. With a healthy Cousins I give Atlanta the edge. Tampa had the benefit of a weak division last year. Saints and Panthers can't challenge them.

The AFC east is gonna be interesting. Buffalo doesn't have the skill position talent so much now. Josh Allen can carry a team but how far? Is an aging Rogers going to get the Jets to the playoffs?

The North has Russell Wilson. Can he carry a weak offense? Will Joe Burrow stay healthy? Can DeShaun Watson stay healthy? Can Baltimore finally break through in the playoffs and get to the Superbowl?

Houston is the new sheriff in the south. Jacksonville is capable but the late season swoon leaves questions. I'm not sold on Indy. Tennessee is rebuilding.

Like SF, KC is the favorite until proven otherwise. They have the best quarterback on the planet. The Chargers will be interesting with Harbaugh. But you gotta wonder about the weapons, or lack of for Herbert. Vegas and Denver are in quarterback purgatory.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm 50/50 on a lot of these but going to take a few chances. AFC North I think is hardest to predict. I could easily see Cincy, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland all being in any order and Baltimore hangs on Lamar staying healthy. Tomlin gets his first losing season.

AFC East
Miami
NY Jets
Buffalo
N. England

AFC North
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Pittsburgh

AFC South
Houston
Indianapolis
Jacksonville
Tennessee

AFC West
Kansas City
LA Chargers
Denver
Las Vegas

NFC East
Dallas
Philly
Washington
NY Giants

NFC North
Detroit
Chicago
Green Bay
Minnesota

NFC South
Tampa
Atlanta
N. Orleans
Carolina

NFC West
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Arizona
Seattle

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here are my guesses:

AFC East
NY Jets
Miami
Buffalo
N. England

AFC North
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Cleveland

AFC South
Houston
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Tennessee

AFC West
Kansas City
LA Chargers
Denver
Las Vegas

NFC East
Philly
Dallas
Washington
NY Giants

NFC North
Detroit
Green Bay
Chicago
Minnesota

NFC South
Atlanta
Tampa
N. Orleans
Carolina

NFC West
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Arizona
Seattle

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
AFCE
Dolphins
Bills
Jets
Patriots

AFCN
Bengals
Ravens
Browns
Steelers

AFCS
Texans
Colts
Jags
Titans

AFCW
Chiefs
Chargers
Broncos
Raiders

NFCE
Eagles
Commodes
Cowboys
Giants

NFCN
Packers
Lions
Bears
Vikings

NFCS
Falcons
Bucs
Aints
Panthers

NFCW
Rams
Cardinals
Shitbirds
Shitters

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ooooh, lemme take a crack at this. I don't tend to predict records anymore (I felt like a jinx doing that, so I stopped), but I looked at some of the schedule releases and think I got a solid bead on it... (I don't, but I'm gonna be staying at a Best Western soon, so... yeah, I'm prob full of it)

AFC East
NY Jets - I think they put it together this year. It's Rich Eisen's year and they'll make it to the playoffs.
Miami - Until they can figure out how to win in Dec/Jan, they're stuck as an also ran
Buffalo - They lost their most consistent and productive weapon and Von Miller is eating massive cap
N. England - Rookie QB with almost no weapons and a competitive division

AFC North
Baltimore - They're regular season juggernauts and only got stronger
Cincinnati - If Joe Burrow stays healthy all year, they could win the division
Pittsburgh - 2 QBs = none and Steeler fans will miss Pickett, that's how bad it'll be
Cleveland - Cleveland jumps Pittsburgh if Deshaun Watson ever gets back to form

AFC South
Houston - The Strouds are already very good and ascending
Indianapolis - Indy is looking strong
Jacksonville - Trevor Lawrence doesn't have enough support yet
Tennessee - Titans without Derrick Henry... Yeah, I'm not seeing it

AFC West
LA Chargers - Harbaugh with that personnel will be a tough out
Kansas City - Schedule designed to fail. Roughest I've ever seen. End of season is schedule is abysmal for aging team
Denver - Bo Nix is the real deal and I legit think he wins the OROY
Las Vegas - Dumpster fire continues to burn...

NFC East
Philly - Well put together team that removed the cancer that is Matt Patricia
Dallas - Solid regular season team should finish 2nd
NY Giants - Won't make playoffs, but will be a tough out
Washington - Way better roster than their record, but that's been the rule for over a decade now

NFC North
Green Bay - Jordan Love is the real deal and the D should be improved over last year. Scary team
Detroit - Offense is very good and they've addressed the D, but regression looks likely
Chicago - Only reason they don't finish last is because Minnesota is gonna be bad
Minnesota - Yeah... SkolNation is gonna be blowing a sad Gjallarhorn

NFC South
Atlanta - With Arthur Smith gone, it's their division to lose
Tampa - Mayfield in his second season in the O with one of the better WR rooms in the NFL. They find ways to lose
N. Orleans - If not in this division, this is maybe a 5 win team
Carolina - They gonna have the first overall pick again

NFC West
Los Angeles - Stafford/Kupp healthy. AD loss, big, but Shula will have young D FLYING. Schedule isn't bad
San Francisco - Maybe 2nd worst scheduling behind KC. Any injuries and they're gonna suffer.
Seattle - Solid team that would win the NFC South running away. 3rd place in NFC West
Arizona - Murray can't be dumped until next year /w $63M dead cap hit. I expect a top 5 2025 draft pick

That's how I see it, anyway.

In the NFC, I see the top teams being the Rams, Eagles, GB, Detroit and SF. Moreso than in many years, I think injuries and schedule will have an outsized effect this year which is why I've dinged the two roughest schedules so badly. I still think we win the division over SF for a few reasons, but KC... holy shit that schedule is bad. 9 away games... 8 of those games are in pairs... so they've got 4 back to back games and the winning percentage winning the 2nd of two games is under 30% league wide and I don't think any team has a record over 50% in the Super Bowl era. Worse for them, THREE of those games with the low winning percentage are DIVISION games with the last one being Carolina, so it's entirely feasible they could go 2-2 or even 1-3 in those games. Also, they play a Sunday/Saturday/Wednesday three game stretch at the end of the season... Just BRUTAL.

SF plays 4 teams coming off of a bye. They have an aging roster and once again have the most travel iirc (it's always gonna be someone from the NFC West with so many East coast teams). As well, their away opponents are rougher than ours by a fair bit. They've also lost a lot of DL talent and haven't replenished much.

Our schedule is pretty dang favorable and new D installs don't take nearly as long to gel. Yes, we lost AD. And we've had our best defensive draft in a really, really long time. All of our defensive draftees look like they could be STUDS and the 2nd year guys in limited footage look downright savage. And... if anything, this frees up Shula to do some really different things which teams won't have film of. This will make this year the BEST year for disguised coverages and blitzes. This D will have breakdowns, but it also has the potential to be extraordinary and if Chris Shula makes this a top ten unit... he's gonna be interviewing... and unlike many, I think it's if not likely, at least pretty possible we do have a top 10 unit. I really do.

GO RAMS!!! Super Bowl BOUND!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My prediction is who fucking cares, Rams are going 20-0, baby!!!!!