Watson to Cleveland - Fully guaranteed 5 year $230M contract

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is insane. Stafford's contract is coming soon... Shhhhh...No one mention this to him!

And that's just the money ...rt now al we know is that fully guaranteed money and at least 3 1st rounders.....I wonder if anyone would give up a late 1st rounder for the browns to recoup one. Dominoes just don't stop falling.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Btw again ty von love you von but your a scumbag von good luck getting through the AFC. The bills are very good but this will be some fight in that conference. WOW

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those FA contracts are crazy. How do you expect a team to compete, if one single player get's that much $$$?
46 mill out of 208 salary cap? Wow. I guess he's thinking, you guys cant build a winner with 160 mill?? Lol

oldnotdead

Legend
Hmmm, you have to wonder how rusty will he be after being out of the game for a year. If he gets hurt the Browns are totally screwed. Oh well, he's not getting Rodgers type money. The Packers are happy about that because otherwise, Aaron would be shaking them down again next year to be the highest paid diva.

So they have Watson BFD. As we have seen it takes a team to bring home the Lombardi. We will see, so to think this automatically makes them a SB contender is strictly TBD.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lololol enjoy your money Watson. That's all you get
Agreed. He's an excellent young QB but he's got a lot to learn and IMO he's a dumb MFer for choosing Cleveland. But we already knew he was a dumb MFer from the massage BS.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Hmmm, you have to wonder how rusty will he be after being out of the game for a year. If he gets hurt the Browns are totally screwed. Oh well, he's not getting Rodgers type money. The Packers are happy about that because otherwise, Aaron would be shaking them down again next year to be the highest paid diva.

I forgot what Rodgers got but isn't Watsons contract actually better? It's fully guaranteed 230 million dollars rt?

jjab360

Legend
Cleveland is where QB careers go to die. Maybe Watson is different but I seriously doubt it.

Might just be the most overpaid, over hyped, and overrated player in the league right now.

Also a bit sad to see morals go completely out the window at the end of the day. This guy is a known creeper even without the criminal charges and now he is by far the league's highest paid player because Cleveland is sad and desperate.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Watson: ain’t NO WAY I’m going to Cleveland.

Browns: we’ll guarantee 100% of the $230M.

Watson: I’m a Brown - I love Cleveland!