Washington Trades Sweat To Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don’t know how I feel about this one. If the Bears have the 1st and 2nd picks in the draft I think they’d be more likely to trade one.

If they improve and win a few games then their own pick could end up being out of the top three, making it harder to move up for a QB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears are dumb. That pick is valuable - almost a 1st. That GM is bad.
The Bears currently have two firsts in the top five picks of the draft. I can understand why they'd make a trade for an established pass rusher considering their current assets.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sweat is in the final year of his rookie contract so that means he comes CHEAP!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears suck as an organization. But this seems like a good deal if they can extend him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Do the Bears want to win and forfeit their good picks?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Terrible trade for the bears wow lol

It's better than the trade they made for chase claypool last season. They gave what ended up being the #33 pick for that clown.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Seems like a dumb trade for the bears. Wash obviously wants to move on and now they'll get a nice return on that free agent

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should help them in 2024 and beyond. You know, the actual REASON for doing it.
Somebody gets it.
I think this trade is a bargain.
They'll sign him to a long term deal and have a stud DE instead of a "who knows if he'll pan out" 2nd rounder

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
That's a *rich* pick.. but, hey.. they can trade back with one of those firsts and get back at least a second rounder.