Washed up DB stokes next-level hate on Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
A few more years and some more stats here with the Rams and he'll be top 10 in every category, and has a ring. He might not go first ballot, but he'll get in. Unless we win another SB, then he'll go first ballot.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I mean if we're talking right now then no he doesn't belong in the hof. Under 500 record, no all pros, and I believe only 1 pro bowl. What am I supposed to do with that as a hof voter? Now in 3 more years of this year's play then maybe but not right now.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Sherman has been a Rams hater since 30 mins before he was born...He was a terrific football player but a prick of a human being..A few hours after Stafford's brightest day is not the time to try to rain on his parade...I wouldn't cross the street to piss on Sherman if he suddenly spontaneously combusted !!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Stafford will have 60,000 yards passing soon. He will end up being number 1 in 4th quarter comebacks too.

He’s definitely going to be a Hall of Famer

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Namath is in cause he called a win and put the AFC on the map by winning that game which was AFCs 1st.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dick, he threw the ball to HoF Megatron and Super Bowl 56 Cooper Kupp and future HoFer in his own right.

And he played for the goddamn Lions. Smug ass voters aint gonna vote for a Lion. Fans sure as hell aint gonna vote him in the Pro Bowl.

Oh and he has a ring.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Four years from now when Staff has twenty thousand more yards and a hand full of rings, no one will care what Sherman says, even if they somehow do now.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Do we have the cap space to get Dick S during the off season?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
burnt i love lucy GIF by HULU

Dicky Sherman

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The Fox & the Grapes​

A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree. The grapes seemed ready to burst with juice, and the Fox's mouth watered as he gazed longingly at them.

The bunch hung from a high branch, and the Fox had to jump for it. The first time he jumped he missed it by a long way. So he walked off a short distance and took a running leap at it, only to fall short once more. Again and again he tried, but in vain.

Now he sat down and looked at the grapes in disgust.

"What a fool I am," he said. "Here I am wearing myself out to get a bunch of sour grapes that are not worth gaping for."

And off he walked very, very scornfully.

There are many who pretend to despise and belittle that which is beyond their reach.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Aren't the things he's missing popularity contests though. Looking at the stats he's already way better than a couple of the biggest name HOFer's everyone knows. Like Joe Namath. That dude is in mostly because he called a SB win and shook his finger around. Stabler is another guy. An int machine some years. Thirty of them in 1978. It takes 2 Bob Griese MVP years statistically to equal one Stafford year.

TheBunk

Rookie
Even if he has a point, Sherman couldn't even go into that diatribe without at least acknowledging that Stafford had a great run to his first ring. He just goes right into hating, no congratulations. It's just an overall shitty and attitude and why so many people can't stand him.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Here is a thought, let dweebs like Sherman talk about the HOF when Stafford is done.....in like 6 years!

Stafford story is far from over.

TexasRam

Legend
You lost me at "Richard Sherman said something".

But in all seriousness, Stafford probably will need some more accolades to get that jacket.

The good news is he will have several years in this system with some great surrounding talent to get there.

A few more pro bowls or an all pro nod or two. A regular season MVP or a Super bowl MVP would probably clinch it.

If he can play 4 or more years he should be able to get within the top 5 in yards and TD's - which should get him in.

He probably is a little short at the moment but is definitely on a hall of fame trajectory right now.