Warning!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
National headlines are ugly fellas

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Here I will give the Headlines a try:

1. Rams still suck
  2. People in St. Louis rejoice
  3. Fisher can't coach
  4. They drafted the wrong guy!
How's that off the top of my head?

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Sports radio is no better. They are questioning HOW Fisher still has a job and if he knows what he's doing.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Sports radio is no better. They are questioning HOW Fisher still has a job and if he knows what he's doing.

About time. Took a move to LA and one of the most pathetic attempts at football I've ever seen for them to criticize him like that.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
31st at Elliot Harrison (nfl.com) Power Ranking... oh boy..

Big Game

Living The Dream
Fisher is stuck in 90's football and after his teams performance on Monday night. They really need to consider how long of a leash do they give him before its time to move on.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Can't imagine how the season ticket holders feel. I don't feel bad now not having Sunday NFL ticket. After watching a lot of the games on Sunday on Red Zone we have to be the worst team in the NFL. Yes even below Cleveland.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
10 more Fisher team penalties, personal fouls by team captains, befuddlement of Fisher during his presser just add to the national disgrace of last night.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Question is, is Kroenke paying attention? Does he care?
I would say no, because if he was paying attention and did care Fisher would had been let go after last season regardless of the team moving. If Fisher was retained to help move the team to LA well it was one expensive cost. He is systematically setting this team back at least 10-15 years. I said it in another thread, but if things don't turn around soon the guys we have that do have talent will jump ship as soon as they can regardless what kind of money Demoff and Snead throw at them.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
10 more Fisher team penalties, personal fouls by team captains, befuddlement of Fisher during his presser just add to the national disgrace of last night.
When you got no answers,you shouldn't have a job.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
How on earth has Harrison got us rated above the Browns in the power rankings? That offense didn't belong in the National Football League.