Warning -- this may give you nightmares

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Damn it Paul (said with complete reverence :tooth: ) - why does my screen always say "missing plug-in" when you post these videos. Is there a setting I need to change?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Damn it Paul (said with complete reverence :tooth: ) - why does my screen always say "missing plug-in" when you post these videos. Is there a setting I need to change?
I'm no expert, but I think you might be missing a plug-in. :lmao:

Try upgrading your flash player or sumpin'.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Nope - that aint it. I use Google Chrome for this site and it automatically upgrades.

I gotta wonder if it is just certain vids or where they are coming from because I see a lot of them but I get that damned missing plug-in crap on a lot of them too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Nope - that aint it. I use Google Chrome for this site and it automatically upgrades.

I gotta wonder if it is just certain vids or where they are coming from because I see a lot of them but I get that damned missing plug-in crap on a lot of them too.

Oh.... and FU and the horse you rode in on with that might be missing shit. And I mean that with the utmost respect possible. :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Oh.... and FU and the horse you rode in on with that might be missing shit. And I mean that with the utmost respect possible. :tooth:
Well that explains it. Chrome does that from time to time and it pisses me off. I never get that kinda thing with Firefox. That said, I have to use both browsers because neither has everything the other has. Stupid browsers.

Oh... and FU too jackwad. :twisted: