Want to play a game?....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Guess who this lovely lady is that I'm standing next to and was so gracious to allow me take a picture with her?

Here's the back story; So I go to this Home Depot a lot. Sometimes for work related items, sometimes for stuff I need. I have became friends with a couple of the employees there due to my frequent visits. Well I walk up to the checkout line and here is this lady standing there, overseeing the checker so I suspect she is the head cashier or superviser. So I strike up a conversation with her. Those that know me know that I'm not afraid to talk to anybody and as a matter of fact, I enjoy talking to strangers, being polite and hopefully making their day a little brighter with some of my corny dad/grandpa jokes.

So we are talking, I'm telling her how much I love a couple of her cashiers as they are always nice, efficient and friendly. She is a great talker herself and we are having a grand time. So much so that I don't even stay in line to pay for my stuff as I'm enjoying her conversation. Now I can't remember exactly how it transpired, but she tells me her two sons played in the NFL. So I listen as she recits the teams they have played for and one is still playing today. When she says one of them played on the Rams I was like "WHAAAATTTTT?"

So your task is to guess who her son's are! First hint, one was just with the Cleveland Browns last season and is now on a new team (notice the little Browns helmet on her apron?).

I'll check back later and add more clues.

Chandra and Me 5-16-19 (2).jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
EJ Gaines

Was Ray Ray with them and leave?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
EJ Gaines

Was Ray Ray with them and leave?

I don't think EJ has a brother playing in the NFL. Angry Ram got it, way too early.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
You talked to me, so I guess you'll talk to anyone...:blah::blah::blah::argue:

On a serious note, I hope you're planning on attending TC again VRR this coming July and Aug. 3rd year in a row makes it a tradition.:football::grouphug:

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guess who this lovely lady is that I'm standing next to and was so gracious to allow me take a picture with her?

Here's the back story; So I go to this Home Depot a lot. Sometimes for work related items, sometimes for stuff I need. I have became friends with a couple of the employees there due to my frequent visits. Well I walk up to the checkout line and here is this lady standing there, overseeing the checker so I suspect she is the head cashier or superviser. So I strike up a conversation with her. Those that know me know that I'm not afraid to talk to anybody and as a matter of fact, I enjoy talking to strangers, being polite and hopefully making their day a little brighter with some of my corny dad/grandpa jokes.

So we are talking, I'm telling her how much I love a couple of her cashiers as they are always nice, efficient and friendly. She is a great talker herself and we are having a grand time. So much so that I don't even stay in line to pay for my stuff as I'm enjoying her conversation. Now I can't remember exactly how it transpired, but she tells me her two sons played in the NFL. So I listen as she recits the teams they have played for and one is still playing today. When she says one of them played on the Rams I was like "WHAAAATTTTT?"

So your task is to guess who her son's are! First hint, one was just with the Cleveland Browns last season and is now on a new team (notice the little Browns helmet on her apron?).

I'll check back later and add more clues.

View attachment 29099

You an AT&T Employee also, A?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Hey you never said there were any rules!

michael-scott-wikipedia.gif

Although I did look him up, which kinda confirmed it. Darren looks just like her.
Even if you only you used Wikipedia to confirm your hunch, that’s still pretty awesome... I mean, yeah, Darren looks kinda like his Mom, but I sure wouldn’t have guessed it just from that one Home Depot photo...
6842B20C-F969-4C64-97B0-37DC16512103.jpeg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I didn’t know Daniel and Darren we’re brothers. Should have put two and two together. Did you ask how Daniel was doing? I know he had to get some of his foot removed from MRSA a few years back.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I didn’t know Daniel and Darren we’re brothers. Should have put two and two together. Did you ask how Daniel was doing? I know he had to get some of his foot removed from MRSA a few years back.
No, I didn't. Totally forgot about the incident with him.

When I go back there I'll touch base with her again and ask how the boys are doing.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
You talked to me, so I guess you'll talk to anyone...:blah::blah::blah::argue:

On a serious note, I hope you're planning on attending TC again VRR this coming July and Aug. 3rd year in a row makes it a tradition.:football::grouphug:
I'm planning on being there!

Hell, Sam, two days in a row made it a tradition with us!