Wanna do a ROD mock?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
With the 14th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select: Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri.
images

Richardson has the talent to become an impact player on the interior defensive line if he stays clean off the field.

Wanted to take Xavier Rhodes, who would fill a need and is possibly the best CB in this draft, but he got nabbed. I thought this was a little high for the next guy, Desmond Trufant, so I went with another need vs. value. The Panthers need a FS, and a CB, and either Jonathan Banks, or David Amerson would be a good pick in the 2nd round if they are available.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DR RAM said:
With the 14th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select: Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri.
images

Richardson has the talent to become an impact player on the interior defensive line if he stays clean off the field.

Wanted to take Xavier Rhodes, who would fill a need and is possibly the best CB in this draft, but he got nabbed. I thought this was a little high for the next guy, Desmond Trufant, so I went with another need vs. value. The Panthers need a FS, and a CB, and either Jonathan Banks, or David Amerson would be a good pick in the 2nd round if they are available.

Smoke screen? :sly:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
RamFan503 said:
DR RAM said:
images

Smoke screen? :sly:
I'll smoke your ass, 503 :hehe:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
OK, back to point.

AngryRam is on the clock!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
With the 15th pick in the draft, the New Orleans Sanctions select...Dog, the Bounty Hunter.

Ahhh OK.

With the 15th pick in the draft, the New Orleans Saints select...

Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
den-the-coach-is-on-the-clock

e18f16c31f194f679c13465.png

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Delete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PressureD41 said:
Delete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
What is this sorcery?
Are you trying to delete my board?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
What a coincidence, AMC is airing Willy Wonka right around the time (well hopefully, :lmao: ) of the upcoming Rams selection - oompa loompa"...now that dumb song is going to be stuck in my head all night long... "the horror"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I PM'd and emailed den-the-coach, but no reply yet.

If he doesn't submit by the time I get back from the gym tonight, then I'll put up a poll and let the board as a whole decide on this pick. I think that would be an interesting way to approach that pick. Otherwise... den's still on the clock.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty sad. If I had the Rams pick, I'd be all over it. But NOOOOOOOO I have to pick 13th AND for the patsies. Did I mention before that I have to pick for the patsies? :nono:

:sly:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
With the 16th Pick in the ROD Mock Draft the St. Louis Rams select....Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
tavon-austin-again2.jpg