Wanna do a ROD mock?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Willing to give up the patsies. Any interest?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
LoL. Good luck giving THAT away.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RamFan503 said:

I'll swap my Miami pick with you for that pick. I can think of some players that the Cheatriots can really reach for...

:twisted:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd also swap one of my picks with the Patriots. I live in Patriots land and have a fairly good idea of what types of players they need/want.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think we should wait a little longer. There are sooo many good free agents still available, and the draft is still over a month away. If we must draft this weekend, I will be ready.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
X said:
LosAngelesRams said:
I'm in :cheese:
Alright. You take the Bengals.

DR RAM said:
X, willing to give up one of my picks if you have guys wanting in.
Alright. I'll give your Falcons pick to.......

RamFanNick89 said:
I might be 60 days late on this but I'd be in too. Whatever pick.
You take the Falcons.

We'll start this weekend, so we can give one more day for FA.
Saturday morning, OC--LeftCoast is on the clock.

UZoLweZ.png

Well Andy and I have done our best to trade down a few picks but Dallas said "what are you looking at us for" - being(s) I'm on the West Coast, we agreed to announce the choice tonight.

So in what only can be described as going out on a limb here...

With the 1st selection of the 2013 draft the Kansas City Chefs select...

Luke Joeckel,

Offensive Tackle

Texas A&M

Gives us two solid OT's - kinda like what the Rams almost had :lol: DOOOLPHH!

Mr. Mojorizen7 is on the clock.

X. if you have other players, feel free to slide one of them in on my Stealers pick...I'm okay with it, they more they merrier.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Jacksonville Jaguars are a mess. Needs are everywhere. I would look to trade out of that pick...but we aren't going to do that here.

They've done very little in FA,although they did bring in RB Justin Forsett to backup MJD.

Jags could go OLine or DLine here. #2 is too high to reach for a QB, WR or secondary help.

With the #2 pick in the 2013 NFL draft,the Jacksonville Jaguars select...

Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan

You've got to start somewhere,and LT is a good start. Eugene Monroe has been a disappointment on the left side after being drafted 8th overall in '09.

----------------------

kohhwf and the Oakland Raiders are on the clock

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Jeez, didn't know we officially started...but this shows why the top three OT's will be gone quickly....

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
mojorizen7 said:
Jacksonville Jaguars are a mess. Needs are everywhere. I would look to trade out of that pick...but we aren't going to do that here.

They've done very little in FA,although they did bring in RB Justin Forsett to backup MJD.

Jags could go OLine or DLine here. #2 is too high to reach for a QB, WR or secondary help.

With the #2 pick in the 2013 NFL draft,the Jacksonville Jaguars select...

Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan

You've got to start somewhere,and LT is a good start. Eugene Monroe has been a disappointment on the left side after being drafted 8th overall in '09.

----------------------

kohhwf and the Oakland Raiders are on the clock
I'm kind of surprised you didn't go DT...i.e. Floyd, who's from U of F. Seemed like a good fit for the Jags...I think it's who I would have picked

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
DR RAM said:
Jeez, didn't know we officially started...but this shows why the top three OT's will be gone quickly....

Wasn't so sure myself, but Commish (X) put me on the clock.... :?!: Didn't want to be the one to hold it up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OC--LeftCoast said:
DR RAM said:

Wasn't so sure myself, but Commish (Dude) put me on the clock.... :?!: Didn't want to be the one to hold it up.
Well, you've always been on the clock. :sly:

We can nip it in the bud here and wait a couple weeks to see if any teams make additional moves, if that's what everyone wants to do. There are a bunch of free agents left, but I think all the marquee dudes are about gone now, yeah?

Either way, I'll let youz discuss it for a lil bit and then we'll figure out how to proceed.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Either way is fine by me, unless there is a trade for the overall number one, I don't see my pick changing, it's the only 50% or so shot I have here at guessing one right...perhaps

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think this should be done the weekend before the real draft. If it's possible to PM all the guys (like a mass one) as a reminder.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Angry Ram said:
I think this should be done the weekend before the real draft. If it's possible to PM all the guys (like a mass one) as a reminder.
I agree with this. But, I'll be out of town that weekend and unable to participate. I'd like to wait at least a couple of more weeks until FA is sorted through.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
brokeu91 said:
Angry Ram said:
I agree with this. But, I'll be out of town that weekend and unable to participate. I'd like to wait at least a couple of more weeks until FA is sorted through.

Second this.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
OC--LeftCoast said:
DR RAM said:

Wasn't so sure myself, but Commish (Dude) put me on the clock.... :?!: Didn't want to be the one to hold it up.
Same here. I was put on the clock so i made the pick(and i'm sticking to it).

The consensus seems to be to wait. Fine by me. :cool:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
ramsplaya16 said:
Can i get it on this or too late?

Well if it's fine by the abiding Dude... the Commish of this draft, I'll gladly hand you my Steelers picks, the more the merrier.

side note - not to be confused with the other "commish" :lmao: (not talkn' about the corporate lawyer)