Vontae Davis, R.I.P.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Young teenage boys are now having heart attacks. We did not have defibrillators in middle schools when I was a kid, they do now. Its not like there is no reason for them to be there. They are needed and it is so sad.
Once you have Myocarditis (swollen heart) your life expediency is 6 years.
So what do you attribute this problem to?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Or they are too intelligent to get caught up in YouTube wanker theories.
It goes both ways. We don't need political point/counterpoint here. I don't care which side you're on.

But as @gogoat1 did, if you feel inspired to discuss it, feel free to do it via PM.

dang

Legend
You get it. Some want to act like its not happening. Young teenage boys are now having heart attacks. We did not have defibrillators in middle schools when I was a kid, they do now. Its not like there is no reason for them to be there. They are needed and it is so sad.
Once you have Myocarditis (swollen heart) your life expediency is 6 years.
Vids all over the place of soccer players, tennis players, basketball players falling face first and going limp.
RIP Mr Davis.
Some people are awake, some are not.
Dude. This is a Rams football forum. Respect the forum. There are plenty of other forums for what you are peddling.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Dude. This is a Rams football forum. Respect the forum. There are plenty of other forums for what you are pedd

Who do you think you are ? A self appointed forum cop ?
503, who I respect a lot had some communication of sorts. And that was good enough.
I know where you stand on this issue.
If you want to take the discussion private, by all means. If you are feeling spry.

dang

Legend
Who do you think you are ? A self appointed forum cop ?
503, who I respect a lot had some communication of sorts. And that was good enough.
I know where you stand on this issue.
If you want to take the discussion private, by all means. If you are feeling spry.
Again. This is a football forum. Stay focused and we can all enjoy it better. That’s my point. I don’t want to debate non-football topics here. I can do that elsewhere.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Again. This is a football forum. Stay focused and we can all enjoy it better. That’s my point. I don’t want to debate non-football topics here. I can do that elsewhere.
@gogoat1 already moved the conversation to PM.
He’s all good, brother

Last edited: