Vincent Jackson found dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
A damn shame. RIP. This guy was a monster is his prime.

IMG_20210215_172107.jpg

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He was a beast. I just hope to hear it was natural and nothing related to CTE or foul play.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Found dead" unfortunately sounds like suicide. Though, I probably shouldn't speculate.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Terrible news just keeps on coming unfortunately :( My condolences to his loved ones.

Q729

Legend
Fuck, man. RIP. My first thought was CTE, but just speculation.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sad news.

First a missing persons report... next he's found dead in his hotel room at 38 yrs old.

Very sad.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think back to him in Tampa and Roddy White in Atlanta and Steve Smith in Carolina. Fighting for best in the division.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Very tragic. Agree with @jrry32 and @Q729 that this has all the traits of a CTE induced suicide. Poor man isolates himself from family and takes his own life.

Sad, there are so many resources for help if you ever have that feeling or notion:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Besides being a great receiver he was also awesome in the community. Receiving 4 Bucs nominations as Walter Peyton MOTY. Absolutely tragic, my heart goes out to his family.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Wow, condolences to his family and friends for such a huge loss in their lives. Very tragic news. From everything I read up about, he was a tremendous role model outside of the field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is all I’ve seen so far this morning;

The sheriff's office said in a news release that it is investigating the case, but [there were] "no apparent signs of trauma."

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Pretty sad news.

I remember there was a time during his holdout with The Chargers that I wanted the Rams to trade for him so bad, to play with Bradford.

RIP

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is all I’ve seen so far this morning;

The sheriff's office said in a news release that it is investigating the case, but [there were] "no apparent signs of trauma."

Very nice article. I admit to only knowing about him as a player. This truly is a huge and sad loss to all he touched.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

[from article]

According to hotel staff, Jackson, who is a South Tampa resident, checked into the hotel on January 11, 2021, and had been staying in a room since that date.

On February 10, members of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office spoke with Jackson’s family members who called to report that he was missing. A formal report was filed on February 11. The following day, February 12, HCSO located Jackson at the Homewood Suites and spoke with him. After assessing Jackson’s well-being, the missing persons case was canceled.

Jackson was located deceased at approximately 11:30 a.m. on February 15 in his hotel room by a housekeeper.

There are no apparent signs of trauma.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Any update on the COD? Sad story. The man was one of the biggest playmakers in the league for a few years.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I didn't know he had died (apparently it was at a hotel and the staff left him there and thought he was asleep).

Rest in peace.