Vikings?!? SKol!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Vikings is being cancelled after they've let the show go downhill, at least to me. Ragnar's gone and nobody else seems to be able to hold the fans attention.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Vikings is being cancelled after they've let the show go downhill, at least to me. Ragnar's gone and nobody else seems to be able to hold the fans attention.

There will be a season 6 and then it's done. The boring Floki in Iceland segments were the final blow.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2465013/vikings-fans-react-to-historys-cancellation-news

The sixth season will be comprised of 20 episodes, so there are a lot of episodes left of Vikings before it signs off. In related news, the Vikings universe will not disappear completely following Season 6. There are those plans for a spinoff to continue the story.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There will be a season 6 and then it's done. The boring Floki in Iceland segments were the final blow.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2465013/vikings-fans-react-to-historys-cancellation-news

The sixth season will be comprised of 20 episodes, so there are a lot of episodes left of Vikings before it signs off. In related news, the Vikings universe will not disappear completely following Season 6. There are those plans for a spinoff to continue the story.
Interesting, I thought this was season 6 forgot it was a 2nd half job. I watched the first 2 episodes when it came back and stopped.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guess I'll catch up later then.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Great season best one ever!

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut

I still liked the series after Ragnar's death but not as much. Floki's Iceland storyline is terrible.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I still liked the series after Ragnar's death but not as much. Floki's Iceland storyline is terrible.

Agreed. The series became too fragmented after Ragnar's departure. He was the center around which all the other characters orbited. Once he was gone the show went downhill.

Ivar the Boneless could have been great but the writers jumped the shark by making him a delusional, annoying villain that probably most fans wanted to get rid of. Floki would have been better off wandering around Iceland by himself.

The spin-off, once this show is put out of its misery, could be interesting if it revolves around either Bjorn Ironside or Alfred the Great.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Interesting, I thought this was season 6 forgot it was a 2nd half job. I watched the first 2 episodes when it came back and stopped.

Me too. I don't care for the actors. I don't like the Ivar depiction at all. Floki's storyline is a snoozer. Maybe I should have given it more of a chance. I used to love this show.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally finished season 5. Ended better than it started but still a mediocre season to me. I'm curious to see how they end the show next year.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut

I watched the first episode and wasn't impressed. I suppose the treachery angles are well worn by now. Bjorn's sentencing of the traitors didn't make sense other than lazy writing to set up a more unrealistic scenario. I have not seen it but the promo hinted at it. I hope this season is a good one and I'll try to watch it all.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I’m in.

Lagertha is incredible...want to see what happens when she digs up her sword.
Its building to Bjorn v Ivar

Hvitserk is in trouble. Ubbe...does he go to Iceland? Greenland? Vinland?

Great series

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I’m in.

Lagertha is incredible...want to see what happens when she digs up her sword.
Its building to Bjorn v Ivar

Hvitserk is in trouble. Ubbe...does he go to Iceland? Greenland? Vinland?

Great series
Before Ragnar was killed it was a great series IMO. But ever since not nearly so. Ragnar always had a plan towards a greater purpose. Raiding to the west. Learning others ways for his benefit and the expansion of the Nordic footprint on the globe. There is some of that with Bjorn perhaps he's evolving in that way. Ivar is simply ridiculous. Only a few episodes remain and there will probably be some sort of spinoff series in the future so I remain hopeful.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Before Ragnar was killed it was a great series IMO. But ever since not nearly so. Ragnar always had a plan towards a greater purpose. Raiding to the west. Learning others ways for his benefit and the expansion of the Nordic footprint on the globe. There is some of that with Bjorn perhaps he's evolving in that way. Ivar is simply ridiculous. Only a few episodes remain and there will probably be some sort of spinoff series in the future so I remain hopeful.
Yeah

It’s not for everybody

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Did Rollo leave the show? The last I remember was the paternity issue.
He was mentioned during conversation with Bjorn and Ubbe, I think as an ally against Ivar and the Rus.

So, I would not be surprised to see Rollo.

And I think Ubbe goes west to find Floki and Iceland. Seems like it’s hinted that he goes further west.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He was mentioned during conversation with Bjorn and Ubbe, I think as an ally against Ivar and the Rus.

So, I would not be surprised to see Rollo.

And I think Ubbe goes west to find Floki and Iceland. Seems like it’s hinted that he goes further west.

I have a feeling hes gonna get lost and discover Murica instead.