Veteran outside pass rush ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I'm thinking the team brings in a veteran pass rusher to help our young olb depth. I think we need this to be complete .

Vets that that can contribute will be cut or maybe we can trade a late round pick ?

I'm right outside of buffalo so all I hear is criticism of Shaq Lawson . I think he would be perfect for this defense wade runs.

Any thoughts? Or are we ok with our guys ?

Ebukam seems like an lock to start and by the way he is a beast in the madden !

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm thinking the team brings in a veteran pass rusher to help our young olb depth. I think we need this to be complete .

Vets that that can contribute will be cut or maybe we can trade a late round pick ?

I'm right outside of buffalo so all I hear is criticism of Shaq Lawson . I think he would be perfect for this defense wade runs.

Any thoughts? Or are we ok with our guys ?

Ebukam seems like an lock to start and by the way he is a beast in the madden !

The Rams currently have the least cap space in the league - in fact, significantly less than is normally carried into the season to cover injury replacements. https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/los-angeles-rams/

Barring another significant move to reduce cap hits, I don't think the Rams can add anybody else.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think the Rams will have to run with what they have. They probably woulda added Barwin if they felt the needed a veteran presence.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I think the Rams will have to run with what they have. They probably woulda added Barwin if they felt the needed a veteran presence.
Barwin is no longer a pass rusher, which is why the Rams didn't bring him back this year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not only do I not see us needing a vet at olb I don’t see us spending any of our previous little cap money on the position. Otherwise Connor Barwin would be here and not with the Giants.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Barwin is no longer a pass rusher, which is why the Rams didn't bring him back this year.

No, he clearly is not what he once was. But he is a veteran some teams look for on the field and in the locker room. I think they feel ok with what they have on the roster right now. Unproven talent but they have some speed at the position.