Vent Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Jeff Fisher must really want that record for most losses by a head coach. I hope he breaks it. The entire staff needs to go.

Tune in next Sunday for more of the same!
I really really to the nth power hope we manage to retain Greg Williams. But the rest? Off with their heads!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Time to call what it is. Robinson is a bust. 3rd year and he has not improved one iota. Sorry but it is what it is. And the worst part is blowing that pick will probably cost the Rams for years.
Why they did not take Mathews is beyond me. Was Robinson going to be that much better then Mathews that is was worth the gamble? No it was not.

Why? Because our head coach and GM love to imagine what COULD be instead of seeing things for what they ARE.

Our offense COULD put up a ton of points, but it doesn't.
Brian Quick COULD be the next Terelle Owens, but he isn't.
Greg Robinson COULD be an all-pro left tackle, but he isn't.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Yeah fire Fisher, but I am beginning to lose interest in whether they do that or not......This is supposed to be fun, and I can't really remember when it's been fun in the last 11-12 years. Goff followed the gameplan, and is really not at fault for this loss. However, I didn't see any scintillating passes thrown by him anyway. I am so f*cking disgusted right now....Feeling this bad for a sports team's performance, for many years in a row is about at an end with me.
Wish we had a like x 1000 button

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
The pinnacle of Fisherball.
Yet another monumental struggle to simply score in double digits.
Penalty after penalty when the team can least can afford it.
Tune in next week for another predictable and ugly display.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another vent is this is why Goff should have played sooner. He would have had more experience and the OC would have called a more dynamic game plan. Instead, they stayed conservative and lost another game to help introduce Goff to the NFL while good ole' Case was leading the team down the drain. Just part of the Fisher clown show we painfully watch week after week.
I respectfully disagree. If he had played earlier he would be in a full-body cast by now.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Was getting ready to post the Celebration thread when we were up 10-0 with around 6 minutes to go, but then I came to my senses. :sneaky:

The continual penalties, game after game and season after season, caused by a lack of discipline and no apparent accountability in the clubhouse is entirely the fault of the coaching staff. This is not just a Rams phenomena but goes all the way back to Fisher's days with the Titans. There is a common denominator.

On the positive side, I'm hungry and it's time for dinner. :)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just blow it up it will be another 4 years before they have flushed any of these players who will never get good enough on this team in this city to win anything. What did I do to deserve being a fan of this POS

JackStraw

Rookie
Give me something to overdose on
I actually did double dose up on some CVS only type shit right after the game and the loss hurt so much my brain seems to have shut down it's reward system. Still sober(aka miserable)

I'm a bigger piece of shit than anyone involved with the Rams.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0949.GIF

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Goff has no shot and us Rams fans have no chance under Fisher. I'm pissed off now, but when the game was 7-0 in the third quarter and Goff was throwing 1 yard patterns, I was seething. How many fans are seething up 7 at home in the third quarter? Fisher has brought out a disgust for NFL football for me. I've lived through Lamehan, Spags, and the dying days of Mike Fartz. But this is worse. It's like apathy to a rotting core. Like seeing a dead animal's carcass being picked at by flies. There's nothing this organization can do to excite me at this point that doesn't include firing this mustached idiot and his entire offensive staff.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
That Grob penalty was was of the dumbest things I've ever seen. I mean Goff makes a great play to extend the drive and you blatantly just push a dude who is not even effecting the play in the back. If Fisher does anything right it'll be to make him run wind sprints until he throws up.

Ya, but come on. I hope you aren't surprised by yet another dumb move by this guy. I remember being excited when we got this him............................until they interviewed him. He's a moron. He's nearly illiterate. Did Fisher and his staff talk to the guy before they drafted him? How could anyone walk away from talking to this guy and think "he's our guy for the first round"??

I have been waiting a few years to rant about this guy, hoping for the best. Ya that didn't happen

Listen to interviews with other great tackles: Munoz, Pace, Hannah etc, they can string together a 5 word sentence, Robinson cannot.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisherball after 10 games the last 5 years . 3-6-1 , 4-6 ,4-6 ,4-6 ,4-6
That's a wrap . What a joke he is

Status
Not open for further replies.