Vent Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Yeah it is Fisher fault Quinn can't line up onsides, its his fault Ogletree makes a late hit out of bounds, it his fault Kenndricks has his head up his ass again, and its his fault Donald gets called for roughing the passer.

Fisher has to take some heat but he finally put Goff in and you can see he is not ready to play at this level. The offense could not sustain drives because Goff can't complete a 10 yard pass. They can't win with this POS scheme and Boras calling plays and they can't win with a bunch of bonehead penalties no matter who is coaching.

I'm almost sure penalties are all the coaches fault. The good teams in this league don't get in their own way. They play smart, penalty free football and don't turn it over. Not exciting; they're not the Saints or Andrew Luck's Colts. They're the Patriots and the Seahawks. They win like that because they play smart and eventually other teams make mistakes against them. Thats all coaching. Belicheck won't draft dumb players. He'll draft the smart guy he can develop and knows will learn not to commit stupid penalties. We draft the physical specimen stud with an insane ceiling. He still makes dumb ass penalties every game. And that's even before you talk about the 'culture' and trend setting. Fisher has a physical, tough, nasty, bully attitude instilled in these guys. That's great. Love it. But it doesn't work if they're not dumb enough to use it to bait penalties out of the other guys and get away with it themselves.

Coaching is the most important facet of this game. Talent levels are similar.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Got to at least try and score some TDs. The burden they're putting on this defense is too great.

Yeah Fisher and Boras ought to be buying them dinner every week if they insist on keeping them on the field like this.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
LOL, I hope Fisher stays on for 4 more loses. Then he will become the coach with the most loses in NFL history. A record he richly deserves. But as I said before Kronke probably will spare him the embarrassment and can him just before he either ties or breaks the record. Come on Rams just 4 more loses. Please!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah it is Fisher fault Quinn can't line up onsides, its his fault Ogletree makes a late hit out of bounds, it his fault Kenndricks has his head up his ass again, and its his fault Donald gets called for roughing the passer.

Fisher has to take some heat but he finally put Goff in and you can see he is not ready to play at this level. The offense could not sustain drives because Goff can't complete a 10 yard pass. They can't win with this POS scheme and Boras calling plays and they can't win with a bunch of bonehead penalties no matter who is coaching.
Frankly it is his fault because there is no accountability under Jeff fisher ... we are one of the most penalised teams in the league ... joint second in personal fouls... that's all on fisher

As opposed to Adam Gase before their five win streak .. cut three online players because they weren't getting it done and lo and behold a five game win streak

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gotta admit that losing by playing not to lose gets pretty fucking old. There's my one and only vent. Be good to each other fellas.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm gonna start a twitter account just so I can tweet #firefisher to the Rams Twitter account

Montanaramfan

Rookie
This is what happens when you give a Porsche (not that Goff is a Porsche but he's going to end up costing like one with the lost draft picks) to a kid without a driver's license. Do we really need that great of a QB to run this pathetic offense? Week in and week out we are throwing short of the sticks on third down. Everyone in the stadium (including what sounded like 30,000 Dolphin fans) knows we are going to run Gurley on first down. This game really was our season in a microcosm. Defense plays great, offense doesn't, we go into prevent and let them drive down the field at the end. Throw in a few stupid penalties and we get another heartbreaking loss. The next four games are brutal (Saints, Patriots, Falcons, Seahawks) with a winnable game against the team that blanked us 28-0 in Week 1. Then we finish with a Cardinal team that we somehow manage to beat on occasion. With any luck, that will be Fisher's last game. And we don't even have draft day to look forward to this year.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it's as if playing not to lose is somehow resulting in losses. hmmmmmm

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Yes. True. However it is BECAUSE they have no fear of getting into any trouble from Jeff Fisher when they do those things. No fear of the head coach. It's a free for all with their emotions. THAT is a huge problem when you cannot keep your players from committing TONS of personal fouls.
So fucking true, from our candy ass training camp right through to our half ass effort when it matters most. Soft coaching equals a soft team. Love to hear from anyone who thinks otherwise!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Jeff Fisher.... the 48 yard field goal attempt changed everything... not to mention dumb challenged and stupid use of time outs.

He just doesn't know how much he sucks as a game day coach.

All he has to do is look at his record.....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A successful 2016 season for the Rams is quickly...
200.gif

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
My only vent is, what a shame to lose a game you had control over. I need a break from this team for a few hours. It was fun till the end. Never thought we were going to lose this game

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Realistically, this team "might" get one more win vs. the whiners. Other than that, it's going to be an extremely long six weeks and off-season. Kroenke has to fire Fisher if he wants to hold the fan base in LA. I just cannot believe he would keep him after this season. I don't care about all the crap this team has been through since leaving St. Louis. It's time to cut ties with Fisher and bring in someone who will turn this franchise into a competitive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.