Vent thread: Rams @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could probably count on one hand how many chances Foles had where he could step into his throw today. Just saying.

Hell I probably don't even need an entire hand.
Re watch the game then because the game I saw he had more chances to make plays he holds the ball too long and can't scramble. The intentional grounding, he had enough time to throw the ball away but no he holds it and then try to throw it. Really watch the game and don't go in with premium conceived notions that our Oline and receivers suck. Tavon made plays today he made more plays than our QB

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I liked when our 2 STARTING #1 Pick DE's and our Badass safety McDonald and You don't play with an OL with an Achilles injury. Get the dude surgery and get our other rookies some playing time. Having to play our IOWA rookie in his first game reps EVER was MAJOR and so many don't realize just how BAD Donnal was today and it made our center look bad against Joseph trying to help Donnal.

Longacre looks like a guy with a full NFL offseason he WILL be in our DE rotation next season while Chris Long will be let go. He is not worth 6-8 million as a rotation DE with so many games missed. We save 14-15 mill to resign some CB's and possibly Barron and Hayes. Mo Alexander did not play as well as he did last week. Donald was awesome . He was actually triple teamed a couple times.

This team was not going anywhere in the playoffs. We still need our OL to move forward quite a bit. Then Gurley can actually run a few long runs a game. They are abysmal. I played ORT for 8 years . OL is a dumpster fire when Havenstein went out in such a Big game. :poop:

Playbook is smaller than a grandkids book. SAD :( We should get Fisher his First winning record but that does NOTHING for me when we have more talent than most teams and need some new COACHES (Sherman & Weinke) in over his head with fixing Foles.

tonyl711

Starter
You talk about that pass what about the non throw to Britt that's a touchdown and game over it doesn't even matter about any play after that because that play was picture perfect why foles suck
lol, then i guess TA sucks too right? had a TD hit him in the hands, guy must suck, lol.

Athos

Legend
Play Case Keenum!

Our passing attack is FUCKING WORSE than it was with Davis and Hill. How is that even possible with a back like Gurley? With the way our o-line played last year....o-line blocking is a bit of a wash. Long and Wells and Joseph were garbage.

Davis and Hill combined for 3600 yards and 20 TDs.

Foles is on pace for under 3K and 16TDs.

HOW. IS. THAT. POSSIBLE?!?

:mad::mad::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue:
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Worse. Passing Attack....in the NFL.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
and yet when it is they drop it, could it possibly be all of thier faults? or is everything that goes wrong on O Foles fault?
Nobody wants to talk about how he completed the long completion to Britt, though. Ya know, the same play that was there first time that everyone here wants to complain abuot.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't have a problem with running there. A pass woulda resulted in negative yards and backed them up further.
The run only gave us 2 yards sadly and changed nothing of the outcome. I hate that playing for an inch offensive philosophy

swmizzou83

Starter
and yet when it is they drop it, could it possibly be all of thier faults? or is everything that goes wrong on O Foles fault?
I didn't say that at all. Obviously the oline isn't good at all and the wrs are average at best but I still think with better qb play it would make a huge difference.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Foles looks awful. Anyone who blames the OL entirely is.... Well. I dunno. I know this. The Rams offense is as bad as I have ever seen. OL, QB, they are all subpar. Got exposed today. Without Tavon this team could be winless.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It's not one play here or another play there. We have a half of a season to look at now.

And yeah - Fisher is going to keep trotting him out there no matter what this year - but that doesn't mean it's the right call.

tonyl711

Starter
Re watch the game then because the game I saw he had more chances to make plays he holds the ball too long and can't scramble. The intentional grounding, he had enough time to throw the ball away but no he holds it and then try to throw it. Really watch the game and don't go in with premium conceived notions that our Oline and receivers suck. Tavon made plays today he made more plays than our QB
i would say take your own advice and rewatch the game going into it without any preconcieved notions about Foles play.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Impossible for me to see the Rams ever winning a playoff game with Foles much less make a run at the trophy. Wouldn't bother me at all to see what else we have, including Mannion. Just a laughable performance by Foles today, don't care what the circumstances were.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I'm not a knee-jerk kinda fan and I'm not going to start now. But if you want to be something more than a .500 team you need for the guy playing qb to be able to make a play here and there. And the guy we have playing that position doesn't, at this time, appear capable of doing that. The intentional grounding was worse play than an interception. Not sure what the answer is.
Well one things certain, Foles rattles rather easily when in traffic.

As for a new QB, that will have to wait until next year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We only have Austin because we keep forcing the ball to him.

16-17 combined rushing touches and receiving targets is NOT a very good idea.

We'll never amount to jack crap if Tavon Austin is our star.

The drop killed us but Austin was pretty damn good today aside from it. Problem is we got too predictable in the 2nd half because we only had the Austin and Gurley runs. Minnesota caught on. What Austin can do in space is special. There were multiple runs today where nobody but Austin gets much positive yardage.

swmizzou83

Starter
Nobody wants to talk about how he completed the long completion to Britt, though. Ya know, the same play that was there first time that everyone here wants to complain abuot.
Yay he hit 1 long pass. He just missed on about 10 others.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
two point conversion? really? that cost us the game, no need for that stupid shit.

gz? 61 right down the line, but anything under 50 is 50/50? fk

foles....people get open, throw it!!!!

o-line? ughhh...just ughh!!!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol, then i guess TA sucks too right? had a TD hit him in the hands, guy must suck, lol.
That wasn't a touchdown that was just gonna be a catch lol he had to stop come back for the ball and jump he dropped the ball lol but how many plays did Austin make how many has foles made..LOL

tonyl711

Starter
I didn't say that at all. Obviously the oline isn't good at all and the wrs are average at best but I still think with better qb play it would make a huge difference.
but isnt it also true that with better WR and Oline play it would make a huge difference too? Foles is far from the only problem on O.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't get the math. It was 15-10 at halftime. Had we kicked the PAT, it would have been 16-10. If they kick the next after point instead of going for 2, it's 17-16...18-16 giving them the 2pt conversion they actually had. Either way, our one more field goal would have made it 19-17 or 19-18 Rams. They didn't make any decisions that took away a point from them. We did.

Yeah, it was confusing the way I thought about it. I see your point now. If we go for one and make it, they likely woulda gone for one. Resulting in one more point for us and one less for them. So yes, it would seem that decision was the difference.