Vent thread: Rams v Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
i'm not sure tg ran to where the play was designed to go. they pulled the rg and he bloched to the left. tg ran right where he came from.

You are correct TG missed the read he should have wiggled left behind the block.

Ram65

Legend
The Gurley run did looked off for some reason. Wrong hole sounds right. Not very creative either way.

Very Frustrating game.

Where is the defense. The Lions had first and 20 deep in their territory. Rams give up 19 yard draw! Seems to do that a lot. No freaking discipline!

Last edited:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The Rams pulling that kind of poor sportsmanship crap.. not the article itself.. there removed it.. I actually turned the game off and never watched the kneel downs.. It was a shame to read it :baghead:

Same here.
After the last interception I just turned the game off and did not see it.
That kind of tactic makes me ashamed.......... Hey Rams, if you don't like watching the other team's kneel down, how about you just win more games so you don't need to see it. - what an idea...

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
How did we lose the last 2 games? This team is back to playing at the competitions level . Why would we be in shootout with the Lions? We slow down Seattle and Arizona and make them play our game but wen we play the Lions we approach with a to5aly different game plan .

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
We lose games like this and Seattle keeps on getting last minute No Calls when they PI receivers.
Sigh.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I didn't get to vent properly in the IN-GAME thread, as I was unable to log-in after the 1st Q.
Was I temporarily banned or put in "time-out" or something?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The offense looked pretty good for most of the game.
But when they get into the redzone they have a tendency to turn into "Jojo, the idiot circus-boy"

That last sequence before the half was just awful. Iirc, they had like 7 chances in the red zone and STILL came away empty handed. Case LUCKILY recovered his own fumble after that terrible play to give them a few more chances. But the playcalling was crap and the execution was shitty as well.

The Detroit DEF made the guys look a lot better than they really are... but they DID mix up their plays today pretty well. Untimely penalties and shit playcalling at the worst times did the team in, yet again.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sigh ... I don't even know what to say. I just don't feel like we're ever getting over the hump with this staff.

Well, I have one thing to say ... Fisher and Co. are doing one helluva great job developing a backup QB who's going to be a free agent next off season ...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Ogletree is not a middle LB. He looks worse than little animal ever did! If Brockers is out you can run at will up the middle against the Ram's D.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't want to start a separate thread and I'm not really watching just box score watching but it looks to me like Osweiler really sucks tonight.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Ogletree is not a middle LB. He looks worse than little animal ever did! If Brockers is out you can run at will up the middle against the Ram's D.

Ogletree has looked great in some games and brutal in others. His stinkers have been when Brockers is out, so it does make you wonder if he is better suited to the outside. But it's still too early to tell IMO. It's a new position. There will be growing pains. After Seattle we were all praising him in his new role.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't want to start a separate thread and I'm not really watching just box score watching but it looks to me like Osweiler really sucks tonight.

Osweiler is atrocious. It's no surprise at all.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh, 3-3 with some teams we should have beaten. This is looking like that 7-9 or 8-8 crap Fisher didn't want.
keeping the injured CB, brockers and quinn out or not 100% (Brockers agent is loving this) new MLB. the offense did their job today. FO guessed wrong between jenkins and johnson (so far) hard to say about mcleod, but he's better than whats here (at this point in time). robinson isnt panning out at LT. they may be better off swapping he and saffold for now and deal with the fact they spent a #2 on a starting guard. (maybe he becomes a pro bowler----much more likely at guard than tackle though).
this will have to work itself out unless the Rams become big free agency players due to next years draft being underwhelming already.

RamWoodie

Legend
I didn't say much when Fisher went for the TD at the half...but 3 words rang in my head...

TAKE THE 3 POINTS.

I've been watching this game a really long time...and too many times I've seen where the points you don't take when you can...COST YOU THE GAME.

Well...the Rams are far from out of it...but the road just got harder.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw this loss happen right in front of us . Hekker punts it 70 yards and they have a false start , then he hit a 30 yarder.
Then Keenum ruins his great day by throwing a duck into triple coverage . Game over

Status
Not open for further replies.