USFL teams reveal their uniforms for the 2022 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That is one hideous collection of uniforms and color schemes. Honestly. Still gonna watch the games of course and will root for Jeff Fisher's team but damn. Also seems like most teams have red in the colors.

As to the coaches overall I would think Todd Haley does well vs this group so my guess is Tampa ends up the top team. Kevin Sumlin is another guy I have always respected, maybe he can do something with that Houston team. Should be fun and hopefully Fisher can at least get that defense rolling. :laugh4:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@den-the-coach and myself are Houston Gambler fans!
Gamblers are nice uniforms, however, I'm committed to the Breakers because of Larry Fedora & I feel their uniforms are unique and I like them. Dick Courey used to coach the old Breakers so I have a heart for them and I like Fedora so I will root for New Orleans and I will root for Houston too when they are playing everybody else.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Gamblers & Breakers look the coolest. All the rest look interchangeable. Philly, with a Redskins nee Commodes color scheme?? Philly is gonna boo these guys off the field if they ever play there.
....and, playing 4 games on the SAME field on the SAME day??? they are gonna tear that field up. If this is the case I feel sorry for the teams who play the last game, what a sloppy field that's gonna be. In Spring.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the uniforms, they're basically all throwbacks to when the league played.
Seeing the Generals uniforms again is just so cool
....and, playing 4 games on the SAME field on the SAME day??? they are gonna tear that field up. If this is the case I feel sorry for the teams who play the last game, what a sloppy field that's gonna be. In Spring.
It's field turf, they could play games 24/7 there and wont be worse for wear

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That is one hideous collection of uniforms and color schemes. Honestly. Still gonna watch the games of course and will root for Jeff Fisher's team but damn. Also seems like most teams have red in the colors.

As to the coaches overall I would think Todd Haley does well vs this group so my guess is Tampa ends up the top team. Kevin Sumlin is another guy I have always respected, maybe he can do something with that Houston team. Should be fun and hopefully Fisher can at least get that defense rolling. :laugh4:
Rooting for Fisher's team? Man your a glutton for punishment. I'd never want to relive that hell. Will Jeff take the handcuffs off of his OC, or just hire some risk averse defensive coach to teach his QB not to throw more than 6 yards downfield?

I can't imagine that offense will be much fun to watch.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rooting for Fisher's team? Man your a glutton for punishment. I'd never want to relive that hell. Will Jeff take the handcuffs off of his OC, or just hire some risk averse defensive coach to teach his QB not to throw more than 6 yards downfield?

I can't imagine that offense will be much fun to watch.
Imagine if Fisher's team comes out guns blazing, like a run and shoot offense, and blows up the league in scoring? That would be hysterical