Updated: Watson to Dolphins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't think the massage thing is why Watson is leaving, if anything, it's what is keeping him there.
Exactly, the massage thing is keeping Watson from playing exactly zero games unless the NFL decides to down the road. No team gives a crap... he'd have been starting week 1 for the Texans if he wanted to be. The only reason he will be traded is because of the animosity between him and management and not because of his need to try and get a rub and tug.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm just gonna be relieved when he's traded and it's not to the NFC West.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Watson in Miami? Jeesh guys, what took so long?
Amazing how short the moral high ground trail is when the team isnt winning much....

I think a couple of things were in play...

1) Miami really wanted to verify what they had in Tua. It's not pretty. You see how Herbert and Burrows have looked and Tua isn't remotely on the same level as Murray.

2) I think they have a much better idea of the legal disposition of Watson and/or they've agreed on a vacation or return of draft compensation if the legal issues turn out to be insurmountable...meaning getting Watson on the field.

All of this is purely addressing the trade logistics.

I honestly have no idea how to address what he did and with this migraine, I have no interest or inclination to even try.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm just gonna be relieved when he's traded and it's not to the NFC West.

FACTS. The last thing this division needs is for the QBs to be from North to South, Wilson, Watson, Stafford, Murray.

Let him stay in the AFC and give those teams fits.