Updated: Watson to Dolphins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sloramfan

Starter
normally when i watch a youtube download, when the host switches from the rams to another subject, i tune out or turn it off...

not sure how many of you have seen the cowherd/stafford interview on YT, but after he moved on, he talked about watson possibly going to NE based on some things said by his friends in high places with those franchises, that are in the know...

here's hoping he's right... keep deshaun in the AFC...

go rams

slo

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Considering Watson's dislike of O'Brien, and how that hiring the GM from New England behind his back started the shit storm, I have a hard time believing he'd be approving a trade there

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If that happens I'll be convinced Kraft/Belicheat set Watson up with those Masseuse that are claiming he made them give him happy endings to lower his value.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watson in Miami? Jeesh guys, what took so long?
Amazing how short the moral high ground trail is when the team isnt winning much....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watson in Miami? Jeesh guys, what took so long?
Amazing how short the moral high ground trail is when the team isnt winning much....
Might as well. Just bank on it blowing over. That's what I said after the Chiefs released Kareem Hunt. If you're good enough and aren't going to prison, that shit always blows over.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Might as well. Just bank on it blowing over. That's what I said after the Chiefs released Kareem Hunt. If you're good enough and aren't going to prison, that shit always blows over.
I agree and I do hope Watson ends up in Miami and not New England, enjoying watching the Patriots come up short every week.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There have been guys who have done much worse, and were back in the game in no time. I dont condone what he did or may have did, or didnt do.... But I certainly dont blame a team for giving him a 2nd chance

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't understand why the teams that have these guys under contract don't just keep them and ride out the storm. The K. Hunt situation is a perfect example. The only toll was paid by the Chiefs. I mean, Hunt was suspended 8 games, but the Chiefs are without him for good. And it is not like the Browns took some huge PR hit when they signed him.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Well, the obvious joke concept here has been played out, so I won't massage it any further.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't understand why the teams that have these guys under contract don't just keep them and ride out the storm. The K. Hunt situation is a perfect example. The only toll was paid by the Chiefs. I mean, Hunt was suspended 8 games, but the Chiefs are without him for good. And it is not like the Browns took some huge PR hit when they signed him.

Well Debaby Watson doesn't want to play for the Texans anyway despite willingly signing an extension 4 months before all this shit.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I don't think the massage thing is why Watson is leaving, if anything, it's what is keeping him there.