Under the radar prospects you really like?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Seriously. It's slowly driving me crazy.

What's making it worse is that all the media people only talk about the first round. I'm SOOOOO tired of hearing about our options at #2. Every now and then they'll bring up #13 and they'll give the obligatory players and you can tell they haven't even watched them play. They just read the same internet strengths and weaknesses lists. I'd like them to start talking about players in the 2nd and 3rd rounds but I'm not sure their information would be worth anything anyways. Blah. It's driving me crazy, too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Logan Thomas? I watched him a lot and he is an athlete but goes brain dead and disappears too much for my liking. Can that be coached up? I don't know.

I love the potential of RB Marion Grice, QB, Connor Shaw, QB David Flales, WR Devon Street, OLB Telvin Smith, DT Calvin Barnett, CB Ross Cockrell, CB Antone Exum, and CB Bene Benwikere.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Three guys that are in my mock.
QB David Fales. His mediocre arm strength is the big issue. He would be excellent in a West Coast offense. Smart, accurate, can move around a little.

RB Marion Grice. 3rd down back with good size, open field vision and good hands. Has a nose for the endzone. Experienced pass protector but needs better technique.

Safety Nat Berhe. Undersized productive high motor kid that gets after it. Will fight on every play. Rangy and fearless.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jonathan Dowling
6'3, 190 lbs 4.5

Played at Florida but was kicked off freshmen season. Kept out of trouble since.

Has played both Safety and CB. Would want him to play strictly at CB.

Tall, fast, rangy, hard hitting turnover machine. Would love to grab him in the 5th and develop him. Has some maturity issues but I am sure Fisher could get him straight.

Look at his hustle and play he makes running down the receiver. He also had three interceptions this game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Jonathan Dowling
6'3, 190 lbs 4.5

Played at Florida but was kicked off freshmen season. Kept out of trouble since.

Has played both Safety and CB. Would want him to play strictly at CB.

Tall, fast, rangy, hard hitting turnover machine. Would love to grab him in the 5th and develop him. Has some maturity issues but I am sure Fisher could get him straight.

Look at his hustle and play he makes running down the receiver. He also had three interceptions this game.

Nice play. Good looking player.

Youtube highlight "music" sucks. That there is one of the worst pieces of cRap i've heard yet.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nice play. Good looking player.

Youtube highlight "music" sucks. That there is one of the worst pieces of cRap i've heard yet.

Idk, the terrence brooks vid V3 posted had some horrible shit. Both songs suck lol

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Are you referring to Terrence Brooks? That's the FS that I've wanted all along. I don't like Dix much at all and I can't find much tape on Pryor. The little I did find on him, he looked more like a SS than FS to me. Same goes for Ward.

Not a fan of highlight films(or the music they use in this one) but it at least gives you an idea of how he can play. He's #31

Thank you my friend! We have similar tastes in safeties. :D

For me it comes down to one question; Does he play football like his hair is on fire?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
What's making it worse is that all the media people only talk about the first round. I'm SOOOOO tired of hearing about our options at #2. Every now and then they'll bring up #13 and they'll give the obligatory players and you can tell they haven't even watched them play. They just read the same internet strengths and weaknesses lists. I'd like them to start talking about players in the 2nd and 3rd rounds but I'm not sure their information would be worth anything anyways. Blah. It's driving me crazy, too.

Yeah, I think the media has adjusted to the length of time we now have to obsess about the draft either. I'm sure next year they'll develop all kinds of "late round special" TV shows.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Logan Thomas? I watched him a lot and he is an athlete but goes brain dead and disappears too much for my liking. Can that be coached up? I don't know.

I love the potential of RB Marion Grice, QB, Connor Shaw, QB David Flales, WR Devon Street, OLB Telvin Smith, DT Calvin Barnett, CB Ross Cockrell, CB Antone Exum, and CB Bene Benwikere.

Agree with the bolded parts, hate Thomas, love Shaw and Cockrell.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going to avoid putting Jordan Matthews on here because he should be picked in the top 50 picks(but I REALLY like him).

I'll say:
Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin
Brett Smith QB Wyoming
James White HB Wisconsin
Chris Borland ILB Wisconsin(those Wisconsin boys seem to be underrated ;))
Brandon Thomas OL Clemson
Matt Patchan OT Boston College
Phillip Gaines CB Rice
Brent Urban DE/DT Virginia

Coming from a SC student and huge Gamecocks fan, I'm not high on Connor Shaw. IMO, he's a lot like Kellen Clemens but with more mobility.