Ultra-rare 4-door Chevrolet Corvette surfaces for sale

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Damn

What is it... 35 ft long?

I'm surprised it's only $100K as rare as it is.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Damn

What is it... 35 ft long?

I'm surprised it's only $100K as rare as it is.

I completely agree.

If I owned a type of Corvette and only two were known to exist I wouldn't be selling it for 102K.

I'd be calling Jay Leno and the price tag would be 10 times that.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I completely agree.

If I owned a type of Corvette and only two were known to exist I wouldn't be selling it for 102K.

I'd be calling Jay Leno and the price tag would be 10 times that.
Market doesn't look good for that 4 door "sportscar". The asking price has dropped 63% in less than 3 years.
"One of the two that are known to still exist is currently up for sale at a car dealer in Milpitas, Calif., for $102,526. BarnFinds.com reports that it was previously listed on Craigslist last October for $119,650 and for $275,000 in 2017."

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Market doesn't look good for that 4 door "sportscar". The asking price has dropped 63% in less than 3 years.
"One of the two that are known to still exist is currently up for sale at a car dealer in Milpitas, Calif., for $102,526. BarnFinds.com reports that it was previously listed on Craigslist last October for $119,650 and for $275,000 in 2017."

I wonder what's causing the big decrease.

This should be fetching a large sum.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Original asking price was too high. And it is a 4 door thus the dachshund of Corvettes.
Someone will buy this and sit on it as an investment. My thought is he will do well.

The builder is well known so it's not a knock off. Iirr they have done a lot of work with GM.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Someone will buy this and sit on it as an investment. My thought is he will do well.

The builder is well known so it's not a knock off. Iirr they have done a lot of work with GM.
Exceptional rarity even if all 6 had survived. That is all the car has going for it IMO. If it was a production car it would be better but how much IDK.