Uhhh... Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slappy967

Starter
Electronics are hard lol. Like I said unless he posted a vid of him fucking a chick, while smoking a blunt and beating a homeless man to death its not a big deal.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Jeff Fisher: Hi Kenny, it's Coach Fisher. We need to talk (multiple people laughing out loud in the background). Yeah, you might want to check the internet

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Just so you all know, I am totally not waiting for him to be cut now so I can make an "OMG, they cut Kenny!" joke.

Because I would never do that. I'm like... mature and stuff.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
If he can bend over the Whiners DB's like that I'll be happy.
Qbgfk.jpg

PhxRam

Electronics are hard lol. Like I said unless he posted a vid of him freaking a chick, while smoking a blunt and beating a homeless man to death its not a big deal.

I mean, yeah its not a big deal, but it IS kind of a big deal.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Please tell me we arent discussing Britts "measurables" :D
I kinda thought we squicked ourselves out over all of that with the pre-draft thread that went off-track to talking about Bradford's boner.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
no big deal about it....I mean look how short that stroke is. Kenny's new nickname is tiny tim.