< UFL > UFL Week 1 Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

UFL - Week 1 Schedule​

SATURDAY
Sat., March 30, 1 p.m., Birmingham Stallions at Arlington Renegades, Fox

Sat., March 30, 4 p.m., St. Louis Battlehawks at Michigan Panthers, Fox

SUNDAY
Sun., March 31, 12 p.m., D.C. Defenders at San Antonio Brahmas, ESPN

Sun., March 31, 3 p.m., Memphis Showboats at Houston Roughnecks, ESPN

View: https://x.com/xfl2023/status/1772292358891331996?s=61&t=lgp1gRmUcyNSF5v7CIHwMg

Q729

Legend
McCarron had an easy TD. Nacua had a sack on him before that. Pretty good crowds (relatively speaking) for the first two games of the season. Of course, anyone is better than no one for the USFL teams at least. :laugh1:

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
Ateman again for the tying score with :49 left in the game. 1-pt conversion good. 16-15 Hawks. Panthers have been able to chew up the D. Could easily get within FG range. Funny they switched back to normal kicks when the NFL adopts the XFL style.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ateman again for the tying score with :49 left in the game. 1-pt conversion good. 16-15 Hawks. Panthers have been able to chew up the D. Could easily get within FG range. Funny they switched back to normal kicks when the NFL adopts the XFL style.
Why was the next KO different?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I see you Bates! Answer your phone, Snead and McVay are on the line! WOW!!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Are you kidding me? That’s his first FG since high school?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Jake Bates! I’ve been saying the Rams will get their K from the UFL. Here’s a possible candidate.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Oh, I meant the league switched their style back this year to normal kicks as opposed to the one the XFL had been using.
What? They kick from the 20 now?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jake Bates! I’ve been saying the Rams will get their K from the UFL. Here’s a possible candidate.
Well, he did play in Arkansas, but the Rams new kicker will be Cam Little from Arkansas.

Q729

Legend
What? They kick from the 20 now?
The XFL used to kick off where no one moved until the other team possessed the ball. Now they just kick like normal for the UFL because Daryl Johnston said it didn't look like football. But the NFL switched to that "stationary" rule for this year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The XFL used to kick off where no one moved until the other team possessed the ball. Now they just kick like normal for the UFL because Daryl Johnston said it didn't look like football. But the NFL switched to that "stationary" rule for this year.
20 yd line is definitely different.